Day 20

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Ahil's room:-

Armaan enter into the room and say "Hi! Bhai what's up?"

Ahil : Just doing work, why are you here?

Armaan : You hurt me bhai{makes fake angry face}, let's play a game.

Ahil : What game?

Armaan : I'll say a word then you should say any word that comes to your mind first. Okay.

Ahil : It's called word association game, and no I'm not playing with you.

Armaan : Please bhai{makes puppy face}

Ahil : Fine.

Armaan : Cat

Ahil : Dog

Wind - Rain

Shoe - Socks

Mobile - Charger

Heart - Love

Table - Chair

Friend - You

Bed - Pillow

Brain - Ahil

Rahil - Bhai

Life - Zain

Zaid - PUBG

Like - Ayat

Armaan : I knew it, you like Ayat.

Ahil : What rubbish? it was just slip of tongue.

Armaan : Don't deny it bhai, I saw yesterday how you were getting jealous of Danish and Ayat.

Ahil{frustrated} : Nonsense, just leave Armaan.

*******

At the River:-

Rahil was talking with the trainer/instructor about the safety and other things. Haya was nervous as it looked dangerous. Ayat/Arshi were not completely trusting Danish, whereas others were excited.

Rahil : Everyone wear your safety gears and only 5 members in each boat. Now decide who is going with who?

Ayat : (what if Danish is plotting something? Both the brothers should be in different boats) Daniyal you go with Zaid/Zain/Afsha and Haya.

Danish{to Ayat} : By the way, I was not planning anything.

Ayat : Huh!!!

Armaan : Let us give some quality time to the soon to be couple.

Arshi : Hmm.

Ahil : Decided then Danish/Armaan/Arshi/Ayat and me in one boat.

Rahil{to Ruhana} : Come {forward his hand which she accepts heartily}

All : Awwwww{Ruhana blushes}

Boat 1:-

Rahil helps Ruhana to climb in the boat, she trips and he holds her by waist. The time stops for them, the trainer clear his throat due to which they straighten themselves. There was an awkward silence until random 3 people sit in the boat and rafting starts.

Boat 2:-

Armaan and Arshi walk into the boat. Ayat was about to climb when two palms come infront of her, she glance up to see that Danish and Ahil are standing by forwarding their hands. Waiting for Ayat to take their help, she ignore both of them and hold Arshi's hand.