Day 15

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Sheriff's station:-

Inspector : Why did you do it?

Gardener : Sir, we are not bad people situations made us like this.

Inspector : Just answer my question.

Gardener : Sir, the previous owner fixed our salary as 25000. I am serving them for last 8 years. I used to take only 10000 which was enough for us and ask them to keep the rest 15000 with them, so that I can save it for my daughter.

When 5 years back my daughters marriage was fixed, I asked them the money for which they denied and said I took my whole salary every month. I however managed to complete my daughters wedding. From that day I promised myself that they will pay for it.

We used to behave good infront of them, but started the rumours. Whenever they come on a vacation we use to frighten them. Then they decided to sell the villa. We always use to scare off the buyers, but unfortunately one day these boys bought it. To maintain our rumours we tried to scare the girls.

Inspector : How did you scare them?

Gardener : When they moved in that day we did nothing. On second day at night {Day 9} we tried to scare the youngest one{Afsha}, but her sister arrived at that moment so we cancelled the plan.

Wife : Third day again at night {Day10} we entered in other younger girls{Haya} room sprayed some chloroform on her and wrote "JUST LEAVE" on the ceiling.

Gardener : Next day {Day 11}we planned to scare the eldest of them, we created fog in her room and played scary voices. I was under her bed when I caught her legs to scare her and then she ran out. We cleared everything so that she doesn't have any proof.

Wife : We thought we should do something big to scare them off, it took us two days to plan. We planted a projector on terrace, I was wearing the anklet and he was acting like a ghost.

Gardener : To our bad luck, these people were smart and caught us.

*******

At RAAZZ villa:-

After yesterday night events they all had a peaceful sleep as the culprit was behind the bars. They all woke up at the time of brunch. They all together prepared the food. While Arshi was serving Rahil some chicken wings.

Armaan : Can I also get some?

Arshi{playfully} : You also want?

Armaan{mischievously} : Actually I like spicy things more than sweet.

Arshi : Really? {She goes into the kitchen, bring chillies and serve them to Armaan}

Armaan : Heh!(I so like her man)

The sheriff arrives at the villa with all the interrogation videos. After seeing the recording they all decide that they don't want to charge against the gardener and his wife. They ask the sheriff to release them and bring directly to the villa. After the gardener comes with his wife.

Rahil : Now you will work for us, so take this{he gives them a cheque} and no more revenge or rumours.

Gardener : We are sorry Sir.

Ruhana : I will ask only one question, who was the hooded man with an axe?

Gardener : We don't know anything about that Ma'am. Trust me I can even swear on my daughter.