Armaan POV

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

1 year ago:-

I am standing infront of an orphanage, every year my mother donates here. This year she requested me to do everything. I entered inside, met the director gave him the cheque and asked him if he needs anything else.

He showed me around, as I was leaving I heard the most melodious sound. I followed it and found a girl laughing and playing with the children. I asked the director "Who is she?" He replied "She is a donar, comes here every six months without any delay." I was curious to know about her so I asked "What's her name?" He replied "She never tell us."

As we were talking she went inside with the children. When I got inside, I found out she left and that there is no way to contact her. Only after six months I can meet her.

*******

6 months ago:-

From last 6 months I am waiting to meet her. Today when I meet her I will atleast ask her name, as it will be helpful to find out more about her. When I arrived at the orphanage and enquired, they informed me that she left just 15min ago. I rushed to my car and started to drive it aimlessly because I dont know where she went.

*******

15 days ago:-

I always hoped that I will find her. Then Ahil bhai planned a trip to Target Island of Hawaiian. We visit every 6months, but this time we were going early.

*******

Day 1:-

We landed and checked in the Hayat hotel. I called the orphanage to know that did she come today as 6 months has completed. They said she called and informed that she will come next month. I was happy that again I have a chance to meet her.

*******

Day 3:-

We arrived at the breakfast area when I saw her on a table with four other girls. To be honest my happiness was on cloud9. I was thinking to approach her but it was too quick because I don't even know her name. In the evening we left for the forest to meet her.{basement pic girl}

*******

Day 4:-

Rahil bhai said that we have to attend a meeting. We were in the coffee shop waiting for Miss Ruhana, who happen to one of the girls from her table. Miss Ruhana was very professional, we signed the contract.

*******

Day 5:-

I was passing by the boutique when I saw her inside confused between two dresses. I can't stop myself from entering inside and suggested blue as when I saw her first time she was in blue salwar suit. We introduced each other and I got to know her name which was "Arshi." I was happy as our starting two letter were same. I took a leave as I don't want to act like a desperate person.

*******

Day 6:-

We were invited by the hotel for their 25th anniversary. While I was looking around I found Arshi in blue gown which I suggested looking breathtaking. We had an eyelock, I smiled to her and she smiled back to me.

*******

Day 8:-

Today I heard Rahil bhai enquiring on the reception about the girls. I found out that they left, but I was thinking why was Bhai asking about them. I stalked Arshi on all her social accounts. To my surprise not even a single pic was uploaded of her online.

*******

Day 12:-

Rahil bhai asked us to follow him, we reached RAAZZ villa. Then I saw her terrified, I wanted to kill the person who scared her. We searched but found no one, we decided to stay at the villa and catch the culprit. We cooked food for them, I was trying to impress Arshi.

*******

Day 13:-

I saw her covered in flour, she was looking cute. Then that mysterious parcel came, I was wondering who send it. I asked Afsha to pass the salt, she by mistake gave me a silver bracelet I dropped it, as it was very cold. We checked the basement room but found nothing. Then Ahil bhai showed us a pic of her{basement room girl}

*******

Day 14:-

Rahil bhai ordered Arshi and me to go and buy the camera's. I was beaming that I will get alone time to spend with her, but luck was not in my favor as Zaid/Afsha tagged along. I was impressed by her, we hid the camera's together.

At 3:15am we heard something, we divided into 3 teams. Arshi was in my team, I wanted to hug Rahil bhai to make such teams. We followed the shadow, fought it and found out it was the gardener and his wife behind the rumours.

*******

Day 15:-

I was flirting with Arshi, she brought actual chillies when I said "I like chilly items more than sweet." Rahil bhai called on the number which Arshi gave and my phone started ringing. Everyone was looking at me with accusing eyes, then we got a threat from that hooded man. We were going back to hotel, I met Arshi on terrace and consoled her as she was blaming herself.

*******

Day 16:-

Rahil bhai said that he has invited girls for lunch. I asked Arshi about her dress color so that I can coordinate with her. We exchanged numbers on terrace, Oh! Did I mention that we became friends and as you all know that friendship is the first stage to love. Then we went to watch a horror movie, I was again impressed by her as she did not get scared. We all got a life threat, but I was not taking it seriously.

*******

Day 17:-

We got the news that in 10days Rahil bhai is getting married. We were going to a beach, so I thought why not take this chance and propose Arshi. As soon as we reached there I left to arrange everything.

Then very quietly Arshi and I came to the place where I was gonna propose her. I delivered some cheesy lines and proposed her. She said Noo... and pushed me, I was in dilemma whether she said no and rejected me or said no to save me from that shooter.

I can see shock in her eyes when she saw me with a gun, but there was no time to explain that the gun was licensed and for my safety. We returned back and got to know that Afsha/Haya were also attacked. Arshi didn't let me say anything about the proposal, she just said about the attack. We got scolded by Ruhana di.

On the way back Rahil bhai's car was attacked, we were horrified because Rahil bhai is our life. We all decided to take a big step now and punish the culprit.

-----------------------------------------------------

How is Armaan's POV?