Chapter six

Wooyoung's p.o.v

Mingi walks in holding 2 plastic bags in his arm and a guilty, somewhat anxious, look on his face. He drops the bags on the counter and comes closer to me. Once he finds himself in an understandable proximity, he shuffles his weight on one leg and runs his hand frustratedly through his locks.
Silence
Two minutes pass, and i can already feel the silence suffocating me, the pressure of my actions crawling slowly but steadily on my skin, digging its way onto my veins to be leisurely pumped to me entire body.
Nevertheless, i don't utter a word
'Look, i don't know what in God's name took over me, and i'm so sorry for doing what i did' I snap my head towards him, dumbfounded at his words. I know an apology was needed, yet i didn't really think he'd say it.
'It's fine' i whisper. I'm not completely sure it is. But there isn't anything else to be said. By no means do i want to make him angrier or to force regretful feelings on him. It would bring me great comfort if we could put this entire matter behind our backs and carry on as if it didn't even occur.
We can do that, right?
'No it's not fine. I shouldn't have done that and i'm terribly sorry i did. You made it clear you didn't want anything to do with me, not like that at least' his pitch grows a little higher, yet his voice remains powerful and confident. I haven't the slightest clue how to reply. Usually, these things just happen. And i let them. Because they happen with San. And San has the right to do similar flirtatious actions.
I smile softly.
I look up at him.
'It's okay. No harm done right?' My smile grows unconsciously bigger as a sign of my mental wellbeing. He returns the smile with his signature deep chuckle and head shake.
He hands me a bag and plops on the couch besides me.
'Now that that's all settled . What do you wanna do for the remainder of the day?' He rips the bag open and pulls out paper containers of Thai noodles.
'I love thai food!' I squeak, my eyes widening in both excitement and happiness. I snatch one of the boxes and dig in. Man i didn't realize i was starving until i took the first bite. Followed by me excessively shoving food down my throat.
'Dude we had breakfast like three hours ago how are you this hungry?' He notes, obviously amused at my eating patterns.
With noodles hanging from my mouth, i look at him and give him an eye smile, my cheeks tinted red of course. Not a second later, i hear the click of of a camera going off and i swallow in surprise.
'HEY! Give me that' i shout and jump on him in an attempt to take the camera away. In return, he stands up and lifts the camera as high as he can. I scowl at him, cross my arms over my chest and pout. And what do you know? I hear the click sound ounce again.
Timidly, i burry my face in my sweaty palms and lower it as much as possible. Ridiculously, he finds that either amusing or adorable for he captures this moment as well.
I grow even more flustered and quickly wrap my arms around his torso, digging my head in his chest to hide my blushing face.
He doesn't move for a small second before he wraps his strong long arms around me and rubs small circles on my back.
He erupts in laughter as i whine in embarrassment and ask him to stop.
'Alright alright pretty boy. You were just too adorable and i couldn't help myself ' He coos and smiles cheekily. I pout and pretend to be momentarily mad at him, but that goes to waste as soon as he starts tickling my sides.
' ya ya stop stop' i shiver and immediately fall to the ground. That jerk!
'Oh. Someone is ticklish' he taunts in a very very evil voice. No god no.
He dramatically sits down before me, moving his hand ever so slowly towards me and i shield my body with my thin arms. Although they do nothing to hide my flesh, i keep wiggling them around to prevent him from reaching my stomach. Or anywhere. I hate that i'm really ticklish.
'P-please stop' i sob out, tears streaming down my cheeks, my laughter echoing in the room, and he does stop. For a moment, i believe i am truly safe from his devilish plan but i'm taken back when he leans forward and pecks the crown of my head lovingly. He inhales sharply and then moves away before getting up and dragging me up with him.
  I smooth the materiel of  my shirt with the palm of my hands and try to style my hair in an acceptable way. We carry on eating, a random show playing on the television. I make it my goal to keep my eyes glued on the screen, even though my foggy mind refuses to focus on anything besides the hot guy sitting by me, nevertheless i try.
  On the other hand, he doesn't even attempt to hide his shameful and open gawking. Yet i ignore it.
  'Let's dance' he nonchalantly suggests and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Dance? What goes on in his head?
  'Uhm. Dance? Yeah sure okay. OOOH I HAVE A SPEAKER LET'S GO' his face blooms in a gorgeous smile and my breath hitches. I shake my head slightly to rid my brain of the senseless thoughts. I jump up and run to my speaker and play ateez's say my name. Right as the beat drops, we both begin moving around in such a silly manner that we couldn't even look at each other for the sake of not crumbling apart of laughter.
Several songs later, we're laying on the ground, breathing hard, a thin layer of sweat enveloping our skin in its entirety. I close my eyes and try to regulate my breath intake and once i open them, i can see his eyes were fixated on my every move.
And they were like a mirror.
A mirror reflecting all his emotions and wishes and perhaps his needs as well. I don't know what took over me, but i lean forward, place my hand flat on his cheek and press my lips against his. Not even five seconds later, I retrieve to my initial position and smile at him shyly.
I have no clue if what i did was correct or not, but apparently neither does he for he stays stuck in his place and then bids me farewell. Of course i begin overthinking the entire situation. Asking myself all those heart-shattering question : I just cheated, didn't i? I must be the worst boyfriend to have ever stepped foot on this earth, arent i? He hates me now right? They probably both do. Does this mean i like him?
But never did it cross my mind a clear deceleration of regret. And that on itself scared me shitless. Do i not care anymore? Or is it my stupidity finally poisoning the rest of my brain as San would say?
Gosh he must have felt so embarrassed... but i did what i did and there's no way i can take that back right? Let's hope it won't happen again, this urge to just climb over Mingi and make out with him till it's too physically painful to continue is steadily becoming more and more demanding