Chapter Nine

WOOSAN SMUT WARNING

***************************************

WOOYOUNG'S P.O.V

  I pull away slightly and inhale deeply as a huge smile decorates my puffed red cheeks. San watches me, amused by the messy state I'm currently in despite the little to no actions that occurred. As I keep breathing loudly, San crooks an eyebrow at me and chuckles lightly to which I roll my eyes and slap his chest jokingly.

  In a split second, my hand is grabbed tightly and I'm yanked down so that I'm laying on the narrow uncomfortable sofa. San takes ahold of my other wrist and then lifts both of my arms so they're extended atop of me. He slams them both and holds them down forcefully with only one of his hands as the other rests on top of my left hip bone. If I was breathing heavily before, I doubt I'm even breathing right now.

  San notices my taken aback and confused expression and so he gets on top of me, smirks playfully, and leans down to peck my lips once, twice, enough times to have me whining and squirming. I try to reach out for him by lifting my head to meet his teasingly retreating lips. I kick my legs in frustration and to my surprise he leans down, licks my lower lip and then my upper lip. He pulls my lower lip in his hot mouth, nibbles on it slightly and then sucks on it so hard I could feel the numbing sensation slowly spread throughout my entire mouth and jaw.

  "San..." I moan eagerly as soon as he pulls away only to summon his cocky smirk back. He pulls his hand away from my hip and brushes my lip with his thumb. He repeats the gentle caress a few times, I close my eyes and allow myself to let go of some of the restrictions I limit my pleasure to. But the repeated playful action only succeeds in riling me up, therefor I pull his thumb inside my impatient mouth and I suck on it like my life depended on that, with that I try my hardest to pull my most seductive face.

  And I reckon that works for he groans, his eyes darken up with lust and he pulls his thumb out only to crash his lips against mine once again. This time, the kiss is more heated; our teeth keep clicking against each other and our tongues keep battling while our hands can't help but messily room each other's bodies. San takes my shirt off hurriedly and slips down my pants just as quickly, on the other hand, I shyly tug at his shirt and he smirks, bites and lower lip seductively before getting rid of his shirt as well.

  In one swift movement, San has me up on my feet and caged in between his arms. He resumes the intense make out session while leading me slowly up the stairs, into my room and onto my bed. I inhale sharply once my mouth is free to do so and let my eyes drink in all of San's incredible features. From his dangerously captivating cat eyes, to his now rosey cheeks, to his well-defined and mesmerizing jaw line. My eyes then rack up his naked fit torso, his strong biceps, his sculpted abs and his protruding hipbones melting to form the heavenly V line. And honestly, I drool.

  "Like what you see doll?" his husky voice manages to turn me on even more, something I didn't think was possible but oh well. I nod frankly and he approaches me annoyingly slowly. I roll my eyes at him and reach out to grab his hand once he's in a close enough distance.

  "Eager now are we?" he questions sarcastically before running his hand up and down my torso. My breath is now stuck in my throat and my eyes are ten sizes bigger than the usual; I genuinely didn't expect such a tease like him to touch me so quickly. He leans down and I close my eyes, waiting for my kiss but am taken aback when he opts for my cheek and then begins leaving a trail of hot open mouthed kisses down to my neck. My shocked state is soon altered into a pleasured one for I moan loudly once he starts lightly sucking on the spot connecting my neck to my collarbones. Seeing that I'm enjoying this, he turns his light sucking into harsh biting followed by soothing licks and kisses.