Chapter Three

Red.

The colour you feared, someone was guaranteed to get hurt or even dead. Your ability can get out of hand, and that's why your father forbade you from using it.

Growing up you were always isolated from other kids because you couldn't control your emotions... if you got too excited an innocent thing could become deadly.

There were times were your father was harsh at times, but as you grew older you learned that harbouring your emotions just made you feel empty inside.

Last time your vision was tainted red you almost killed the most important person in your life. Thus you swore that you would never hurt someone again.

And the consequences for subduing your ability was that you had developed your most strong feelings that you now regularly felt at will or not.

With subduing your rage you ultimately became a Sadist.

With fear... you because courageous

With Happiness... you become mischievous.

And other emotions you felt... But that wasn't important.

Your real emotions are what you are afraid of. No one knows what your ability really was not even your father. But for now you had to take care of this situation.

No one was dying today, not by your hands at least.

You continued to stare at Dazai with determination thinking maybe he would shoot.

Slowly Dazai approached you with a calm expression on his face. You knew what he was about to do.

He is going to use his ability on me. You thought.

He slowly traced his fingers on your cheek, and this made you smirk.

"So your ability has no effect on me?" You stated boldly, your arms still spread wide.

Then slowly your tainted vision became clear. You now had the upper hand.

.

Dazai froze as he was sure he had used his ability on you. He watched as your tainted red eyes become green. Your smirk almost made his cold heart skip a beat. Almost...

"Leave!" Dazai ordered the family behind the girl with the (hair colour) hair.

You were confused as you saw the little family begin to leave and that includes Dazai's minions.

You stood there stunned, you were face to face with one of the Port Mafia's dangerous executives, the man who was rumoured to have killed so many people all by himself.

"Just who are you?" He asked.

This made you even more excited, "Someone you should actually be afraid of..." You confidently said.

His laugh almost rained on your parade. "Little flower, you don't know what fear is." He wisphered in your ear.

"I am not afraid of you," you said as you took a step back to look at his expression. To your surprise you found an evil grin of his face.

"Good," he said. "Bring him in!" He said out loud.

Soon your attention was brought towards the poor man who was previously begging for his family's life.

Dazai pointed the pistol at the man's forehead and shot him. You screamed as the man's body fell on the ground with his eyes wide open, looking straight at you.

A face you knew that you would never forget.

"And that Bella is what true fear looks like." He said as he referred to the man who died with fear evident on his face.

Thinking of the man's poor little daughter, you fell on the ground cried in pain.

Seeing as to that you weren't completely immune to him, he smiled one last time and left.

This was you fault. You silently cried. You were supposed to be a member of the agency, you swore to your father to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

"And I failed..." You wisphered. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." You wisphered to the cold body next to you.

"Next time I meet you, i will kill you." You softly said.