Chapter Fourteen

Enjoy XD

*~*~*~*~*~*
♡♡♡♡♡♡

Atushi appeared from the background and stood in front of you.

You looked at him with mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, hatred and betrayal.

"I'm here." He said. "Always." He ended.

****
You slapped Atushi across the face making everyone gasp.

"Care to explain?" You asked.

"I...I don't know what you are talking about." He said.

You gleared at him, "What are you planning to do?" He looked at you with wide eyes. "You know today is a very special day, why not reminde me."

As if realisation dawned on him he gave out a sheepish nervous laugh. "Ooh, I'm sorry but I thought you were busy with other stuff." He said then glanced Dazai who was quietly standing behind you.

"I'm not busy enough for your special day... come on dummy never think that I'm too busy for you." You smiled at him.

"Did you have to slap me though?" He asked as he rubbed his cheek.

"Sorry." You apologized.

You turned to Kunikida and nodded at him. He received your secret massage loud and clear.

"Dazai, will you please follow me this way." He said.

Dazai followed Kunikida out then he winked at you and mouthed, My Bella.

You blushed in front Atushi. Your behaviour was strange to him.

Atushi cleared his throat.

You snapped out of your fantasies, "let's go out and have some fun. How about we go to my house and we'll back a cake and have our own mini party." You said.

Atushi froze, "why not go out tonight like we usually do?" He asked.

"Because Dazai told me to not be reckless especially at night." You recalled.

"So this Dazai tells you not to leave and you don't leave?" He said.

"It's not only that, last time I went out, I got kidnapped." You said, "and my best friend left me behind, so now I'm trying to be cautious." You said.

Atushi looked at the floor.

"I'm still not over the fact that you left me. Anyway, let's go. Today is your big day isn't it?" You smirked and left with Atushi trailing behind you.

Today is the perfect day to get you back. You thought.

Thank you for for time...

Have a wonderful day.