Chapter Four

"Tell me exactly what happened." Atushi asked you as he handed you a glass of water.

After what happened you left the warehouse people were staring at you because you were covered in blood. Not your own but of the poor man who was murdered in front of you.

You couldn't go to the office let alone home looking like this. So you went to the only person you trusted, Atushi.

"You're too much of a softie for an explanation." You said as you looked at the glass of water.

Atushi seemed to ponder something, he had never seen you like this... bummed out and sad. He hated seeing you beat yourself up.

He wanted to change the subject, to at least cheer you up.

"How about we go out tonight," honestly you weren't in the mood to go anywhere, and besides Atushi is not the best host when he planned something. "We could do whatever you want." He said peaking your interest.

"Okay then," you said. "No going back." You smiled.

Instantly Atushi regretted asking as you smiled your creepy smile and your eyes flashing between (eye colour) and green.

He visibly shivered and gulped. "Do kill me tonight (Name)."

Rule number one about being an agent, always know your target. Where they are, what they eat and how many times they fart...

And tonight was the night you were staking out with Atushi.

"Your obsession with Dazai is going to get us both killed." Atushi whispered in your ear as you were walking behind Chuuya, Dazai's short partner.

You had been following him for hours, you followed him everywhere. The ramen house, the fancy shoe store were he bought the most fancy looking shoes you have ever seen... and many other palaces he went. You even followed him on his date.

Now he was entering another fancy restaurant.

"Another one?" Atushi asked with annoyance.

You entered and sat at the back were Chuuya wouldn't be able to see you. You yet again pretended to be on a date with Atushi.

"May I take your order?" The waiter asked.

"May I have the chef's special gomet pizza." You said. All the while Atushi was resisting a laugh.

"Miss its not gomet... it's gourmet." The blond waiter said.

"Dose it taste different when I pronounce it right?" You asked.

"No, it doesn't."

"Then get lost!" You finally said. You looked at Chuuya who was talking to a shady looking person.

"----we'll have something to drink, thank you." Atushi dismissed the waiter.

"Are you okay?" Atushi asked.

"Atushi, this is not a date... You already know how I am feeling, so stop with the trivial questions and focus at the task at hand." You said while your eyes were still on Chuuya.

Chuuya got up and left, not before paying for the bill.

You stood up and Atushi too, "what about the food?" He asked.

"They took too long, i ain't paying for food I did not eat!" You roughly grabbed Atushi and left. But Chuuya was nowhere to be seen.

"We lost him!" You said in frustration.

"Maybe it's for the best, I'm really sleepy." Atushi yawned.

You glared at him. He raised his hands up in surrender and rolled his eyes.

You walked ahead of Atushi, a bit disappointed. As you took your usual short cut through the dark alley, you were both ambushed by men wearing black suites who were currently pointing guns at you.

"Why are you following me?" Chuuya asked as he approached you and pointed a gun a Atushi.