Chapter Six

"My Father is coming for me." You said in front of all the port mafia executives.

You were currently in a room that had a big oak table, the room was dim and gave off a creepy vibe.

"And you've been singing the same song for weeks now." Someone said from the shadows.

You did not recognise him until you squint your eyes and saw that it was the man you and Atushi were following weeks ago.

"She's useless if you ask me, the only thing her ability allows her to do is change her (eye colour) to whatever emotion she currently feels---" he continued but a he was interrupted by a voice that made your heart skip a beat.

"I don't think that's the case..." Dazai said. If (Name) was deemed useless then they will kill her, he couldn't let that happen. "Take her to see the Weretiger, then the answers we need about both of them will be answered." He concluded leaving everyone including yourself in utter shock.

At the end of the table sat the port mafia leader and your father's bitter enemy Mori.

"Alright then. Dazai see to it then." He said. "But If I lose that Weretiger, I'll have your head." He said darkly.

*******

"What the hell?" You whispered with horror.

Blood everywhere...

What was once a pure white floor was now covered in thick warm blood.

"What the hell happened here?!" Dazai shouted from behind you. He roughly grabbed the guard who was supposed to guard Atushi. "Why is everyone dead?!"

"---T---the Weretiger, he escaped." The man said.

"He escaped?" You whispered. "He left me?". You fell on your knees.

"Hey," Dazai softly said and placed his hand on your shoulder. "I need to get you out of here before they kill you." He said, once again shocking the living Hell out of you.

"You're weak, I'm going to have to carry you." He mumbled to himself.

"LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU TOUCH ME!!" You backed away from him.

He smirked and approached you. "Listen to me or I'll carry your limp body out of here." He whispered in your ear. His voice dangerously low.

"You wouldn't hit a girl..." You said.

"Little girl you don't know half of the things I've done in my life." He said darkly.

__________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll double update on Friday.