Chapter Seventeen

"You... you are working with my mother to destroy me?" You asked Dazai slowly, trying to processe everything. "You are the one working for the guild? And you have involved someone in the office or..." you asked the person who you used to call mother.

She gave out an evil laugh. "I don't work for the guild honey. I am the guild." She said.

You glanced at Dazai hoping to see regret on his face, but you were met with a cold expression, one that you've seen before.

You looked down, "so your the head of the guild?" You asked.

"You've always been so stupid (Name). Even as a child you thought you were someone special. Three generations have have had this curse, and all of them were clueless about their ability. This ability can enable you to control the entire world.

Did you know that you can mind control?" She asked you, and judging by the shock written on your face she knew that you didn't. " it's okay, your grandfather made sure you don't go on the path of destruction. Your great grandmother, was on the side of life, were as your grandmother wanted control, she knew what her ability was capable of. But your grandfather had to go and betray his wife, by killing her.

And so I took you to your grandfather after you almost killed a child your age at preschool, because your grandfather demanded it."

You felt so many emotions, one that your father and grandfather forbade you to let go.

"Your grandfather was a fool, he chose you instead of me. He said he saw the potential and stability that me and your grandmother lacked. And for that I killed him. And made it seem like he had a heart attack, and the cheery on top was you thinking that you killed him." She laughed.

"How could you..." You whispered.

Looking at the floor, instantly your vision became red, but this time you felt control. Your gaze remained fixated on the blood tainted floor.

"And so, after my foolish father passed, I had one choice; to kill you. But I couldn't because of my cowardly nature and so I sent you to the only person who was against me giving birth to you, Your Father. He hated you before you were born." She said.

With every word, it felt like a knife, it felt like someone stabbing you repeatedly in your heart.

Without realising you were filled with hatred towards everyone and everything in your life.

They all deserved death.

I'm going to kill every single one of them, they all betrayed me. They took my grandfather away from me.

You will all die, slow and painful deaths. And Dazai. You are the worst of them all, I will show you what I am capable of, I will kill you. You said menacingly in you head.

"But for some reason, your father took care of you. He taught you his principles and he loved you." She signed.

"You took everything away from me, my Father's love, and my husband's trust and affection. And so I am going to take everything that was yours, right before killing You." She laughed.

Death.

Death.

Death, is what you'd bring everywhere you'd go from now on.

'Did you know you can control minds?' Diana's voice echoed in your head.

Then images of you sitting in your grandfather house, crying for him.

The images of the cat and the parrot screaming in pain before they explode, made you realise what you were actually capable of.

"Rott in here while I figure out how to kill you." Diana concluded before she left with Dazai behind her.

"Its actually the other way around Diana..." You said dangerously low.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx