Chapter Fifteen

You mixed the cake batter with a wooden spoon, it was smooth and looked promising. Atushi on the other hand was struggling with vanilla batter, the flour covered his entire body; from head to toe.

"(Name), I don't understand why we are doing two different cakes when we can do one." Atushi said with a frown.

"Because we are not doing the same sizes, the cake is going to have two layers. I told you that already jeez..." you said with a little bit of annoyance.

"Yeah but velvet and chocolate don't make sense together (Name)." He said.

"Yeah, but isn't this fun? We get to do what my dad forbad us to do." You said with a smile.

"No, ransacking my house. If you want to cook get your own house and blow it up!" Atushi impersonated your father with a deep voice.

You both laughed but your heart was aching. "Do you think he's okay?" you asked frowning a bit. Atushi stopped laughing and gave you a hug.

"I'm sure he's fine. This is your father we're talking about, the one who taught us martial arts!" he said compelling you to pull away from his embrace. "He'll be fine. Trust me, nothing can kill that old man."

"I guess you're right." You said.

The oven was hot and ready for the batter. You carefully poured the mixture in a baking pan then you closed the oven and set the time to fifteen minutes.

"How about we watch that movie, it's the best time since we're waiting for our disastrous cake." Atushi suggested.

"How about we clean up first, then take a quick shower then movie time. What do you think?" you said. Atushi sulked he never enjoyed cleaning.

"Alright then," he said with a sad voice.

"Can you go grab a few plastic bags in the basement?" you said as you put back the milk in the fridge.

Atushi went while you took out your phone a texted someone you knew would love to come and watch a movie with you guys.

"I got the plastic bags." Atushi said.

You shoved your phone back in your back pocket, "Cool, let's begin our freak cleaning!" you excitedly said.

"You shouldn't be excited about cleaning you know..." Atushi rubbed his forehead.

With your intense scolding Atushi finally finished cleaning his share. And when you both were done the cake was ready also.

Now you were taking a relaxing bubble bath. Atushi took a shower in the guest room the where his clothes were already packed because this has always been like a second home for Atushi ever since you've known him.

Then suddenly you heard a loud crash down stairs. You quickly stood up, your body completely wet you got out the bath tub and wrapped yourself with a towel.

You ran down stirs it was slippery but you made it, your father's house was a complete mess. Everything was either broken or completely destroyed.

In the mist of the chaos, you saw Atushi beating the crap out of someone.

Then realization hit you. "STOP!!" You shouted, both males stopped and the attention was on you. "Atushi why the hell are you attacking my guest?" you asked.