Chapter five

Dazai

It's been twelve days since she has been here... twelve days of torture. Her friend is in a much worse state. Our scientists have been butchering him trying to see how in the Hell is he regenerating his missing limbs.

(Name) is fighting back even though she is weak, why the Hell is she stubborn... she won't eat, she won't sleep. Now she won't even cooperate with us.

The more she tries to fight back, the more torture she gets.

I'm impressed with her willpower but I'm was also concerned for the girl who peaked my interest. She is not only beautiful but intelligent and confident.  She stood up to Chuuya and put up a fight, she tried to protect her friend.
But seeing that she is here, I might think she was holding back. There is no way that someone as powerful as her could be defeated so easily.

Even I can't use no longer human on her, and the way the  colour of her eyes change... it's incredible.

Back at the warehouse she stood up to me, she boldly told me that she wasn't afraid of me.

I wanted to kill her, but seeing her determined to stop me from killing that traitorous rat, made me think otherwise.

(Name) is special but what bothers me is why is she contenly on my mind? From the day I first saw her, I know she means something to me.

---this is dangerous. If anyone actually knew how much (Name) meant to me---

*~*~*~*~*

It's been twelve days, since you've been in this place. You don't know where you are or how you got here...

The last thing you remembered was seeing Atushi on the ground unconscious. You fought the port mafia scums but they defeated you. before you fell unconscious the last thing you saw Dazai.

Now you're stuck with nowhere to go, whenever you think about Atushi a dreadful feeling fills the pit of your stomach.

You are starving and fatigued. Being chained on the wall is the last thing you thought you'd ever be. Your body can't handle the torture and the starvation.

You were strong but not strong enough, to protect your best friend.

I should've never dragged Atushi in this. You silently thought.

"Do you want to kill yourself? Not eating is a good way to go." A familiar voice said.

You lifted your head slowly and saw Dazai standing in front of you.

"And I thought that was your goal... to kill me." You slowly answered.

"I am not going to kill you, nor will I let anyone lay a finger on you---" he explained but you interjected his words.

"YOU expect me to believe that?" You laughed a little but you coughed. " don't make me laugh!"

You decided that it was pointless to talk to this freak in front of you. You set you gaze on the blood covered floor.

You were going to get out one way or another, even if it means using your ability.

Dazai took a step forward and placed his hand on your cheek, but not once did you meet his gaze. You refuse too.

Dazai sighed and planted a kiss on your forehead then left you wondering what the the hell happened.

You looked at the shut door with wide eyes. Thinking if that kiss meant something?