Chapter Thirteen

"Why are you asking me?" Kunikida asked.

"Because you are basically acting President. Everyone knows when father's not around you're the go to guy." You said.

"Well I don't think this is something I should be involved in." He adjusted his glasses. "Anyway he's a criminal, the government will claim him for his crimes sooner or later." He said.

"But they won't touch him if he is under the agency," you tired sound convincing, "if he is under us, the law won't touch him." You said.

"I don't know." Kunikida said.

"How if he proved himself like the rest of us did. Then will you be convinced that he is trying to change." You said.

Kunikida raised his brow, "Trying? I can't put everyone here in danger because Dazai is trying to change. You know we act based on results!" He concluded.

You gave out a long sigh, "Alright, like everyone else Dazai will have to prove himself. Then the agency will have no choice to make him one of us." You repressed.

"Alright then," Kunikida said making you excited. "Let him prove himself then he can join us." He ended then left the office.

You went downstairs and saw Dazai leaning on the wall with his gaze on the floor. Once he heard someone descend down the stairs he looked up.

You noticed a bruise on his face. Your heart fell when you saw him, all beat up.

"What happened?" You asked and touched his left cheek.

"Ooh, this? I hit a street pole." He said with a jokey voice.

You frowned, not believing what he said.

"Do you mind if I do something?" You asked.

"No, not at all. As long as it's you, then I don't mind." He said making your heart melt but you showed no emotion.

You took off his bandage that was on his cheek and placed your palm on his now bare skin.

His eyes widened at your action. But he didn't stop you, he just kept silent all the while.

You took out the one hiding his eye. Now Dazai's true self was starring at you.

You didn't know how to feel, you felt so overwhelmed that without thinking you kissed Dazai.

He returned the kiss. You pulled back, " I almost forgot, the agency will take you only of you prove yourself." You smiled.

"So opporation double suicide is a no?" He sounded disappointed.

You rolled your eyes, then a thought came to your mind.

Dazai looked at you and chillies ran down his spine once he saw your red eyes.

"Where the hell is he?" You asked. Your voice sounding more intimidating than usual.

"Who are you talking about?" He acted stupid.

You left Dazai alone, but he followed you.

"When I get my hands on that rant I'm going to beat him half to death." You said as you angrily walked in the office. "Where is Atushi?!" You asked.

Everyone for the first time saw your red eyes, the all shivered at the sight. You can't blame them, none of them has actually seen your ability except for Atushi and Kunikida.

Atushi appeared from the background and stood in front of you.

You looked at him with mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, hatred and betrayal.

"I'm here." He said. "Always." He ended.

----------

I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter, I'll do a better job next time.❤

Please tell me what you think and please if you don't mind check out my other books if you like.🌷🌷🌷