A/N

I just want to Thank you all for being with me and allowing me to entertain you guys.

As you may have seen the chapter title, the epilogue is in Two weeks, meaning the book's chapter will end at chapter Twenty One. Which will be updated Sunday Afternoon.

But the reason for this A/N is to remind you that remember I once posted that Distrustful Love Dazai X Reader will have two epilogue, where you, yes you, reader will choose whether you want a happy ending or a tragic one to be updated first.

I will be giving you guys two week, enough time to decide what ending you want to read first.

This is my last and final Authors Note, as Author of Distrustful Love.

Thank you so much for bearing with my crappy writing and mistakes.

You all have a special place in my heart, without you, this book would have never made it this far.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ooh and I have started a YouTube channel, where I'll be posting anime videos. One has been posted,....

But I need SUBSCRIBERS😢😢😢.

I only have one freakn subscriber and that is my little sister.

......don't laught😑😑..... it's pitiful I know😫😫

So if u like, please go subscribe, even if you don't follow any of my post. And any anime you want in Full HD and quality sound.  I'll post whatever u want just subscribe,😭😭😭😭😭.

I beg you😭😭😭😭.

Ooh and with lots of love Irina😊😊😊😊😇😇😇.