Chapter Twenty-One

Enjoy
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

The day world and the night world.

An armed agency working in the twilight.

Gifted Group: The Armed Detective Agency

Nakajima Atushi

Special Ability:

Beast beneath the Moonlight

[18 years old. Armed Detective Agency employee.]

Taken under the Agency’s wing when he was found struggling after his time at an orphanage.

Dazai Osamu

Special Ability:

No longer human

[22 years old. Armed Detective Agency employee]

Was the executive of the Port Mafia Organization. A suicide maniac and bandage-wasting machine

Kunikida Doppo

Special Ability:

Doppo Poet

[22 years old. Armed Detective employee.]

An idealist who never accepts half-measures. Meticulous.

Fukazawa Yukichi

Special Ability:

All Man Are Created Equal

[40 years old. The President of the Armed Detective Agency.]

Has a loving daughter (Name), a wonderful father and leader.  

Port Mafia

Nakahara Chuuya

Special Ability:

For The Tinted Sorrow

[22 years old. Port mafia executive.]

A fancy hat. Formally called double black alongside Dazai

Mori Ougai

Special Ability:

Vita Sexualis

[40 years old. Port Mafia Boss.]

The cold, calculating mastermind overseeing this band of cruel gifted. Has a Lolita complex.

Atushi ran for dear life, he ran away trying to redirect (Name) out of this hell hole. Curious Atushi looked behind thinking that (Name) was still behind. But like they say, never look back when running away from a crazy friend who is out to get you.

He panicked when he saw that you were literally behind his tail. His knees felt numb, but he kept on running.

“It’s up to you now Kunikida!” Atushi screamed, horrified.

It’s all going according to plan. Kunikida thought as he looked for Dazai.

Kunikida searched high and low for that slacker but couldn’t find him anywhere.

“Where is that bandage squandering-machine?” he said while looking everywhere.

Dazai was getting pretty annoyed with Diana, “once we take over the world, we would be unstoppable.” Diana proclaimed.

“Mmmh,” Dazai replied with an eye roll.

Diana set her attention on Fukazawa, “what am I going to do with you?”

“Why not put him out of his poor misery already.” Mori suggested, creeping from the shadows.

Dazai watched with sad eyes as he looked at Fukazawa. The only thing that ran in his head was, how (Name) is going to be destroyed if anything happened to her Father.

And if something happens to the President, the real hell will break lose. He worriedly thought.

Dazai looked at the surveillances and saw what everyone else failed to see. He saw (Name) chasing Atushi. Her form had completely changed, she looked scary. Her beautiful (hair color) was now slightly darker, her skin was pale and her eyes… if it were possible for the color as dark as crimson to get anymore darker. The color would defiantly look like (Name’s) red eyes.

Dang can that girl run. Dazai thought as watched Atushi lead (Name) to the entrance hall.

“Am I the only one who is wondering how the hell Diana found this flipping place.” Dazai said out loud.

Everyone’s attention was now on Dazai who was oozing mischief and sarcasm.

“I stumbled upon it years ago.” Diana casually said.

“So you just found a big creepy castle in the middle of the woods? What exactly where you doing, Diana?” Dazai continued, trying to distract them, especially Chuuya who was sitting in the back on the chair looking unamused.

Chuuya noticed something in Dazai’s behavior. Chuuya calmly stood up and dragged Dazai out the door.

“Please excuse us.” Chuuya said before closing the door.

“I told you so many times not to man handle me when I’m wearing my expensive suit.” Dazai wined as he smoothed out the wrinkles that formed on his black suit.

“What the hell are you up to?” Chuuya asked.

“Nothing. Where did you ever get the idea that I am up to something.” Dazai asked.

“Because you are readable, and you can fool everyone else but me.” Chuuya said.

Dazai placed his hands over his heart and looked at Chuuya with a fake hurt look. “are you implying that I’m predictable?” Dazai gasped, then wailed on Chuuya’s shoulder.

“Whatever, just don’t get yourself killed!” Chuuya said. “Go find her and be the hero. I’ll distract them, that they don’t know what you’re up to. And don’t worry, I’ll make sure no harm comes to Fukazawa.” He concluded.

As Chuuya was about to leave Dazai stopped him.

“Why are you helping me?”

Chuuya swatted Dazai’s hand away, “I’m not helping you. I’m only looking out for number one.” He pointed to himself. “You think I want that crazy woman to rule the world?  That crazy hag is going to get us all killed. And I am counting on you and your agency buddies to stop, if not control this situation.” Then Chuuya left.

Dazai ran down the dim lit corridor, the building was creepy enough by itself before it was graced by the she monster, Diana.

Dazai heard an ear piercing scream, and ran towards it.

Atushi passed by Dazai, but stopped when he realized that (Name) was no longer perusing him, but she stooped was looking directly at Dazai, with every mixed emotion.

“Hi there, Love.” Dazai greeted (Name) with a heart warming smile.