Chapter Eight

"So what are you saying? You know where she is? It's already been two months now." Atushi nagged Rampo.

"And you were dumb enough to leave the President's daughter behind! You're lucky enough that the President isn't here, or you would be dead!" Kunikida said.

It's not like Atushi wanted to leave (Name) behind, where was the President anyway? "So Rampo, tell me where she is."

"I can't tell you." Rampo casually said.

"Why not?!"

"Because I told him not to, Listen kid this is the port mafia were talking about. Not to mention we are talking about Dazai, that lunatic could kill her if we are not careful." Kunikida warned.

Atushi had an awful feeling, was it a coincidence that (Name) disappeared then the President is nowhere to be found?

There will be blood.

*~*~*

"Aren't you tired of this hide and seek game?" Dazai asked having once again found you in your attempt to escape. "You already know what happens when you escape don't you? I'm beginning to think that you love my punishments!" Dazai let out a dark chuckle.

You shivered, currently you behind the dumpster in a dark ally.

"Gotcha!" Dazai said looking extremely wroth and disappointed at you. "Stand up or I'll drag you by your hair!" His voice low and dangerous.

You stood up and glared at him. "You're cruel, you know that. You killed that boy just because he was flirting with me? What next huh?!" You said with rage.

"And if I let you go, where the Hell would you go?" He shouts.

"Back to my friends and my dad. Because that's were I belong!" You shouted back while hitting his chest.

"Friends? Ooh you mean the so-called friends who finally gave up searching for you two months ago. And your father? Your father is the one who sold you to the Port Mafia." He said darkly with absolutely zero emotion.

You took a step back and shook you head. "You're lying!" You said. Even if he was trying to manipulate the situation it does hurt.

He took a step forward pinning you on the wall, a tear escaped your eyes.

Realising his mistake he gently wiped away your tears, "you will always have me to protect you." He passionately kissed you. You rapped your hands on his neck kissing him back.

You both pulled away panting.

"Do you deny your feelings for me?" He said looking at you with one emotion, love.

No matter how much you tried to deny them, at the end it was useless. It's said that actions speak louder than words. No matter how much you might claim to hate him, your actions have definitely told him otherwise.

Not knowing what to say you stood on your tiptoes and kissed him. "I love you."

He smiled and placed his hands on your waist.

*~*~*~*

"Where could you be (Name)?" Atushi whispered as strolled the midnight sky. The stars covered the dark sky and the half moon had reached its highest peek.

"Why didn't I tell you how I really felt about you when I had the chance? Why didn't I go back for you?!" Angered kicked a rock near an ally.

He passed the ally then stopped when he thought he heard (Name).

"I love you."  A voice similar to (Name) said.

He went back to take a peek and thanks to his ability he could see clearly in the dark.

He was shocked to see long (hair colour) hair and a tiny frame that matched yours.

He waited for them, for a while. His whole world came crushing down when he saw (Name) blushing her eyes flashed from (eye colour) to violet then back to (eye colour).

And the only time when he saw the colour violet in her eyes its when she fell in love with someone who was currently dead now.

Atushi took a glance at the pervert who was holding  (Name) in his arms.

"I'm going to kill you Osamu!" He whispered angrily, then left with the shadows.

You woke up with your head throbbing yet again. That's probably because of this stupid uncomfortable couch.

The first thing that you saw was Dazai sitting on a kitchen chair in front of you, starring at you.

"Are you going to make this a habbit?" You asked.

He shrugged "Do you have any memory of what happened last night?" He asked.

Dazai placed a glass of water on the table.

"Um no. Did I pass out again?" You asked.

"Yes, and that concerns me." He said sounding serious.

"And what's it to you?" You took a sip of your water.

"Because I think you might littirally be a ticking time bomb! Your ability, the more you suppress it the more danger you are..." He sighed. "And I don't know how to help you."