Epilogue

I decided to write this one as the Fin.

I enjoyed writing this Chapter, and i hope you enjoy it as much as I have. We got off to a good start with this book😏. Now let it end.

I also like to thank howry___ Xion_chan Kiki23245 Ocean_Ciel aka_neechan w33b00_ and others who supported me with their votes.

Song recommended for this chapter: War of Hearts acoustic version by Ruelle

Without all of you this book wouldn't be, so a round of applause to all of you guys👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
**********************

You watched with horror as Dazai was slowly bleeding to death, "No..." you whispered.

Atushi was badly injured.

This isn't how it's supposed end. You thought.

Your own mother, was tormenting you even when dead. "We need to get them help," Chuúya said.

You held Dazi in your arms, "why would you save me?" You asked as a lump formed in your throat.

Dazai's bloody and shaky hand was placed on your cheek. "Your (eye color) eyes, are the most captivating of them all. They represent your true emotions (Name)." He wiped the tear that escaped your right eye. You shook your head.

"After everything I've said and done to you, why did you save me," you chocked,

"Because I love you, I love you more than my own life. That's what we do for the people we love, self sacrifice." He said.

Self Sacrifice. You thought.

"Save your energy, Chuúya is coming with help. Okay?" You said,

"You've changed a lot  since our first encounter." He pointed out.

You looked at him with pleading eyes. "Dont leave me." You said, "I still need to make things right. So many things we could do. Please don't leave me..." You begged.

"Come closer," he whispered.

You placed your forehead on his, your tears feel on his delicate skin, Dazai gave you a warm and what may have been your last kiss. You kissed him back, so many emotions running through the both of you.

"I love you so much Dazai." You said once the kiss broke. Dazai gave a sigh of relief.

Then before your very eyes Dazai drew his very last breath.
"Dazai?" You asked,

No answer.

"Hey. Look at me," you continued to beg cry.

".......No......WHY?!" You hugged his lifeless body.

You lost the only person whom you grew to love over the months. But your stubbornly and prideful nature wouldn't acknowledge it at first.

"I'm so sorry (Name)," Atushi said from behind you, clutching to his abdomen.

"W-why d--did you all gamble with your lives?" You asked.

"To be honest Kunikida is the one who has answers for you," he said, with heavy breaths. "But mainly we knew that, one of us had to force you to come back to your senses. And in this case, Dazai sacrificed himself, for you. He had faith in you." He said.