{ 9 }

« 8/24/18 - 5:29 a.m. »

is it just me or does anyone else like that picture ;) ^^ dw ima still disappoint u... maybeee

also, quick heads up, the italicized part that's coming up, i wrote it while listening to Lips On You by Maroon 5 and it was kinda the best feeling ever if u wanna do it too idk

♡ ♡ ♡

I was in Aiden's bedroom. I was lying in bed with him. Our backs were towards each other. And we were in eerie silence.

"Hey, Aiden? Can I ask you a serious question?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah," he replies. "Of course."

I hesitated to say what I was about to ask him. I was scared he'd think of me differently because of it.

I took a deep breath with the thought of 'what the fuck am I doing?' But I continue. "Aiden . . . Are you . . ." I pause for a moment and shift in the bed, digging my fingernails into the pillow I was lying on. "Are you interested in . . . you know," I stuttered. My voice got quieter with each word. I wanted to take back it all before the real question could leave my mouth.

"Guys?" Aiden finishes for me. My eyes widen. God, that's embarrassing. But I nod slowly, even though I knew he couldn't see it.

Aiden doesn't say anything else after. I felt myself getting nervous. And my palms were sweating.

Then I feel Aiden turn around in the bed. I knew he was staring at the back of my head. I confirmed the thought when he started stroking my shoulder, then making his way up to my hair, twirling my short brown locks around his finger.

There was another shift in the bed. The moonlight was shining in through the bedroom window, showing Aiden's shadow as he sat up, hovering over me. He brushed the strands of my hair away from my face and I could sense the smile on his lips.

I sat up, too, turning around to face him. We don't say a word. Until Aiden's whisper leaves his mouth, "Vinnie . . ." God, I couldn't resist the way he said my name.

His eyes were staring down at mine. Aiden bit his lip as he tilts his head toward mine. Our eyes lock for a split second, then I looked back down at his parted lips.

My eyes slowly closed as he leaned towards me and our faces were only an inch away. I stopped for a moment but didn't even get second thoughts. Our lips pulled together.

Suddenly, flashes. This felt all too familiar.

I saw myself and Aiden. It was like I was watching a movie of myself. It was all third person.

I saw one with the two of us kissing, then Aiden shirtless and I was kissing down his neck, next it was the both of us, shirtless, me hugging Aiden as he cooked breakfast. No one was home. My head was on Aiden's shoulder, and he was smiling at me. There were more flashes and I saw Aiden and I cuddling while watching a movie in his long couch. Then Aiden pointed to a hickey on my neck. Then, we were in Aiden's bathroom, with makeup, as he put foundation and more over my hickey.