{ 13 }

« 8/31/18 - 1:12 a.m. »

i spent last night watching lgbt short films. why am i like this?

♡ ♡ ♡

My eyes flutter open slowly when I feel someone blow on them. When they're open enough to the point where I can see things clearly, I spot Andrew and Aiden hovering over me like they've been trying to wake me up for a while.

I sat up quickly, only to realize I was in a house I wasn't familiar with. Probably Andrew's, I thought.

"Hey, Vinnie," Aiden's calm voice said. "I have to leave. My parents found out about the party and they're pissed. I know it's late but they just called while you were passed out."

Still half asleep, I pull his face closer to me so his ear was right next to my mouth and muttered, "Bye, A." Without thinking, I wrap my arms around his whole body and squeeze tightly. My eyes kept on closing. I wasn't fully conscious and you could tell.

He laughs softly when he hugs me back. I almost fell asleep until Aiden whispered, "Night, Vinnie."

His voice made me smile so I lifted my head and looked at him. "Why can't you just tell them that you have to stay the night at Andrew's?" I mumble.

"Come on, Vinnie, my parents found out that there was alcohol. I don't know how, but apparently, this guy who was at the party told them. I have to go now so they don't assume I'm drunk. But I'll see you on Monday," Aiden explained. His hand ran through my hair and he smiled at me. "Gotta go home and have my parents disown me. The sooner I get there, the sooner it ends."

I let myself laugh as I took my hands off him. "See you."

Aiden took his stuff and started to walk away, shutting Andrew's bedroom door on the way out.

Finally, I rubbed at my eyes and looked at Andrew who was at his desk already, looking at me.

"You want to go back to sleep?" he asked. "'Cause I can go on the couch if you want me to-"

"Nah, I'm already awake so why not just have a midnight snack. I'm hungry," I interrupted.

He raises his eyebrow at me and a mischievous smile played on his face. "Too bad for you because your midnight snack just left."

"Shut up," I groan. "I'm actually hungry."

"How are you hungry if you were eating Tessa's p-"

"Andrew!" I shouted. "As a matter of fact, all we did was kiss!"

"Fine, fine," he laughed. "I'll go find something. Come with?"

♡ ♡ ♡

"Sooo," Andrew said, starting to get out some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the two of us. "You and Tessa?"

I started to smile uncontrollably at myself when he said her name. Never in my life did I think someone would say that.

"Yeah," I trailed. Andrew handed me a sandwich and sat beside me at the island of his kitchen.