Chapter 2: The Gang

Chapter 2: The Gang

Kat's POV:

Neel dragged me toward his car. "What the hell you are doing here?" he asked glaring at me. I never noticed he has such deep blue gorgeous eyes; anybody will die to dive in. He had black hair, sharp nose, rose pink soft lips, normal ears. His body was perfect. In suit, he was looking dashing hot.

Control Kat, he has asked you something. What was I doing? What was I doing here? Think Kat, think fast.

"I-I was passing by this road and-and that time I heard gun shots. So I came here to check. Yeah, that's the reason" I said innocently with a convincing smile but I think it didn't work. He is not buying it. "I have to go now, bye" is id and started to move but he caught my wrist. "Get in" he said. I looked at him in confusion. He roamed his hand through his hair two times then he opened the back door gesturing me to get inside.

My house was very far from here. I was in serious need of a ride so without any question I get in. Neel got up in passenger seat. Shortly afterward Ryan got in beside me. He grinned when he saw me. Then a blond got in, driver's seat was occupied by a dark chocolate coloured hair guy. all the boys were muscular and breathtakingly handsome. As soon as the door closed and the car came to life, the guy from driver's seat said "You were the coolest girl I have ever met. By the way, I am Jake"

"You are cool and hot too. In short you are a blast. I am Sebastian but you can call me Seb. only special person call me Seb, consider yourself lucky." The blond one said with a wink. I rolled am eyes "lucky or not, everybody calls me Kat" I said looking out of the window rolling my eyes yet again. "hmm, you are really a wild cat ready to attack. RAWWW!" Seb said. I fixed my eyes out of the window ignoring him. the rest of the ride went with Seb flirting with me, Ryan commenting on Seb's flirting, Jake asking directions from me and Neel, he was silent lost in his own world in whole ride.

***

Neel's POV:

We were going to drop Kat in her house. In the whole ride I was thinking what happened there. The building was much far from local public areas. I was mostly like deserted, so what was she doing there? It is obvious that I am not at all buying her excuse. I have many questions going through my mind. Mandy knew her. He said something about her being dead. I don't like the idea of her being dead but there must be some story behind it. Any girl will get frightened when a man with such build point a gun at their forehead, but in this case, she was not at all frightened instead she managed to get a hold of the gun. She didn't even think twice before killing Mandy. There was no regret in her eyes instead a fire, revenge was there. A satisfaction spread over her after killing him. There is more to the story, I have to find it.

I came out of my thought when the car came to a halt. The house was not so big, not to small, it was giving a homey feeling. "Thanks" Kat said and got out. "Wait" I stopped her in her track. "Give me your number" I demand. "Why?" I sigh. "Your very presence in that action was a big enough reason to get you in trouble..." I didn't bother to complete my sentence. She thought for a minute then looked at us in serious face. "I don't give strangers my number" my mates broke into a fit of laughter. I sigh and got out of the car roaming hand on my hair. "as far as I know, you don't take rides from strangers either but you did so why can't you exchange number now" she thought for a second then replied "still, I don't share my number with strangers" she said and went to her house. I stood there watching her as she pulled the keys from her mobile case, unlock the door the shut it behind her. "Way much stubborn" I heard Jake. "i guess you are right but I will get her number one day" I said getting inside the car. "That's my boy" Ryan patted my back. I glared at him. "There's a problem" Jake started "Trent has managed to flee away" "what???"