Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS

Kat's POV:

"COME DOWN, FOOD IS READY" I called beating the back of a plate with a spoon. They all came and sat at their place. I served them then said "before you start, I want to say, I am not a great cook. So, if you don't like it or if I have messed up With the ingredients, I want you to plaster a fake smile on your handsome face and say 'wow, it's very delicious. You are the greatest cook ever known'. So now you may proceed." I ended with a smile.

Before my speech, they looked so happy and eager to eat but after my speech, they looked scared.

"Umm Alex, why don't you start? You are the one winning like a baby for food" Seb said.

"Umm..." Alex looked at the plate "s-sure" he picked up his spoon. "God bless me" he prayed looking up,then took the first bite. Everyone was looking at him including me with fingers crossed.He chewed cautiously.

He looked at me "wow it's delicious. You are the greatest cook ever I have met." He said cautiously. The colour drained from my face. Oh no, I screwed up. He said exactly the same words I have said earlier.

"N-no problem, I will make instant noodles instead." I said walking toward him. I was about to take his plate when he said "wait!!" I looked at him.

"I was serious. It is delicious. I was just messing up with you"
"
"Do you really like it?"I asked Alex but Neel answered "yes. It is delicious" he said casually talking another bite. I louse my breath which I doesn't aware of that I was holding.

Everybody started to eat. They even complemented me including Tracey. It was the first time I heard his voice.

"Won't you going to eat?" Jake asked. "Yeah" I replied then hit Alex in his head.

"Woah, what was that for?" He asked messaging his head.

"That was for messing up with me" I replied then went to serve my plate.

"Remind me, never to mess with our wild cat" Jake commented. Everybody started to laugh.

***

I was running in a black corridor. Everywhere is black. There was rooms at both side of the corridor but I didn't dare to go in any room. I was running for my dear life. I certain intervals I would have looked back. A we'll build guy wearing all black and a black mask was following me. He had a knife in his hand. He was just slowly walking toward me and saying "you can't run away from me Kathy Dear." He said like he is talking to a baby. Hearing this, I started to run even faster but my speed was getting slower and slower. He stretched his hand to grab my hair. He was just inches apart when the scene change.

Now, I was in a closet shaking vigorously. I put my hand on my mouth to hush my voice and loud breathing. From the crack of the closet I saw the same well built guy with a knife looking for me. "You can't hide from me, baby. Come out!" He said in a baby voice. "You can't run away from me Kathy Dear" he said again. A sob escaped from my mouth. I immediately put my hand on my mouth. From the crack I saw he tightened his grip on the knife and was walking slowly toward me. I started to shake more. No No No, this can't be happening. He opened the closet with other hand. "There you are" he smirked but my focus was on the knife in his hand. "You had sent me to jail, now you have to face the consequences" he said sing songly Swinging the knife to hit my forehead. "NOOOO"

I sat up completely soaked in sweat. I was panting heavily. My heart was so fast that in any second it would had leaped out from my skin. The man and the knife was still visible in front of my eyes.

A loud BAM broke the picture. The door of my room opened and the lights were led on. The boys entered the room with worried, fear, confusion faces. I looked around and find myself in an unfamiliar room. All the memories came back and realisation hit me that I am living with them now.