CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE

NEEL's POV:

So, at the age of 12 James became depressed but his parents didn't notice it. Instead Britney (James mother) married another man, Arthur Roger Wilmin. DeAndre( James father) found a drug delivery job at bloodshed gang in the same year. When Arthur died, DeAndre came back in Britney's life. Then they took Katherine with them and went to live with James. James started to change after meeting Katherine. Britney stabbed DeAndre. James and Katherine didn't stayed for the trial instead they came back. Then Katherine suiside. There are many loop holes in the story that doesn't make sense.

Kat got panicked both the time seeing James. Then Nick's remark. Is it possible that bit Kat and Katherine are same! But it doesn't make any sense.

"Oh god, I will soon become crazy. I want some fresh air"

I just reached the bottom stair when I heard some noise. The Noise was coming from the basement.

"Can anyone hear me? Just open this god. damn. door" that was Kat's frustrated voice. How did she get there! I turned the showpiece beside the door anticlock wise and opened the door. I saw Kat in middle of the room looking at the chair holding her toe. I guess she kicked the chair there. "What are you doing here?"

She jumped at my voice. "Uh, Mrs. Gerald sent me here to fetch some tissue papers. And then that door got closed. I tried to open it but couldn't"

"You should be more careful..." I made my way inside "here in this store room cum basement we lock dangerous people. Obviously it will not open once it is closed. The door can only be open from outside" as soon as the word came out, as a cue the door got closed. Great!

She started to laugh. "Be careful!" She said between the laugh, mocking me. I made my way toward one chair which was kept in the he middle of the room ignoring her and sat down.

"Hands up" she some how found a small wooden block pointing at me like a gun. It's a kind of storeroom and messy too so these types of thing can be easily found. "You are kidnapped by me" she made her way toward me still pointing that thing. I dramatically raised my both hand in surrender. "Good" she placed the thing against my forehead from the side. "Don't you dare to escape, the door is closed" she threatened me.

I hold her hand which was close to my forehead and spin her in such a way that she landed on my lap. The wooden block fell from her hand. I slide my hand around her waist securing her tightly on my lap.

"Looks like the kidnapper got herself kidnapped" I whispered in her ear. She shivered when the hot breath hit her ear. I place my face near her neck and inhaled her smell. The smell was so good and refreshing and intoxicated that I lost in her but her sweet voice broke that spell.

"Are you sure noone can escape from here?" she asked.

" Yeah 100%"

She turned in my lap so that our torso were in 90° angle. She rotate her neck and now we had eye to eye contact. My hands were still around her waist. She put her hand around my neck. "Just imagine, you have tie two person here then left. They somehow untie themselves. Is it possible?"

"Yes it is" I replied after thinking about it like the knot was not tight enough or they somehow manage to get some sharp object here although it is a store room so such thing can be found here.

"And then they climb over one another to escape from that-" I looked on the wall where she was pointing. It was a small rectangular window covered by glass high up at the corner.

"No, that's very high. Beside that no one can fit through it." I said looking at the window. She stood up then faced me.

"What about me?" She roamed her hand from head to toe from the side showing her body. "Maybe I can go through it"