CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS

Neel's POV:

"Come in" I said to whoever was knocking my room.

"Hey man, what's up? " Seb entered with an apple in his hand.

"Hello there, I never thought you will come back this early" I stated.

"Due to your sweetheart" Seb replied as he sat down on my bed.

"My sweetheart! Who?" I asked innocently.

He took a bite of his Apple. "She has a headache"Seb replied casually.

What? Headache! I was about to leave my room to check on Kat but Seb stopped me.

"Hey Romeo, now you get who is your sweetheart" Seb mocked.

I made my way toward him with a glare. "Don't mess around me"

"No loverboy" he stood up "don't you think your sweetheart is acting wierd from that moment when she heard about Malicate."

Yeah, she is acting wierd. First when we were discussing to come here. Second, when she came to my room to ask to stay there. Third, during the ride especially when she saw that guy, and fourth, today when I sent her to the store. I looked at Seb expecting to get some information regarding this. He burst out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Dude, your face" he replied after his laughter died.

"Done! Now tell me what happened in the store"

"Dude, chillax. She was perfect until she saw a guy with brown hair. She started to panic when she saw him. When Nick was asking her what was wrong, I followed that guy to his house. I bumped into him in front of his house then introduce myself. He is James Black very friendly guy but feel like he held a lots of secret. It looks like he was showing something but he is something else. Something was fishy about him." Seb ended on a thinking note. I took a second to process all the information. I dial Jake's number. "Yes Jake come to my room. Quick with your laptop and tracking device" I hung up before he can reply. Seb looked at me expectedly. I raised my eyebrows as in 'what?'

"No appreciation, no thank you. Dude you suck" Seb complimented with a fake pout.

"You called me?" Jake entered with his laptop. Alex, Nick, Ryan and Tracey too came behind him. Oh god! A lot of explanation have to do.

***

"Yeah, that's the guy" I said as Jake tracked down the James guy. Well, apparently I told them what I know, then Seb told them what he knew.

"Why she is so afraid of this James dude?" Alex asked.

"That we have to find out. Jake!"

"I am on it Neel, just give me 24 hours and his all the history will be in your hand"

"Hmm" I went to Seb and patted his shoulder "thanks man"

"Mention not. Just give me permission to let my girls in my room" Seb said

"No, that will not happen" Nick protested.

"I agree with Nick. Beside that in yo-" The breaking sound of glass broke our conversation.

"MISS!" Mrs Gerald's panic voice came to our room. We rushed downstairs to found a tray and the glasses were shattered near the sofa. Mrs Gerald was helping Kat to sit on the sofa. I ran toward her. There was cuts and bruises on her whole body. Her hairs were a bit wet too. There was something I notice. There was only cuts and bruisesbut there was no blood. It looked like she had washed all the blood. Even her clothes were blood free but looking at her condition, it's impossible that there is not a drop of blood on her clothes with such cuts.