CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY

Kat's POV:

After the group , we went to usual work. I came back from library, get fresh and now I was going down towards the living room. I saw Neel sitting on the sofa resting his head on the back of the sofa with eyes closed, relaxed. I stood there watching him, his features, his Jet black hair, his eyes, his nose, his cheek bones, his jaw. Control K.

He was wearing a dark green colour t-shirt from which his muscles will visible. I have saw him without shirt before but with a shirt like this, he was looking equally hot. " Hey sis, what are you doing? "Nick whispered from behind me. I looked at Nick then back to Neel. My lips on their own went up giving an evil smile. "What's thinking sis? Can I join." Nick asked eyeing me then back to Neel.

"Wait here" I told him and jog towards my room. I grab some colours, sketch pens, markers and when down. On my way down, I show Nick the pens with a smile. His lips mimic my evil smile. I put my things on the table. I grab a black marker while Nick grab a red marker. Me and Nick shared a look then nodded and when to our work and the Canvas was... Yes it's the sleeping Neel's cute innocent face!

When we finished, we both give each other a silent high five. I grab all the colours and went to my room to keep it in its place. When I came back I saw Nick with a paper bag in front of Neel. "Sis, back away." I obeyed him.

Nick blew air in the bag and put it very near of Neel's ear. Oh poor Neel. God bless Neel's ear and his ear drum. I prayed. Neck should me fingers:

3... 2... 1... BOOM!!!

"W-what happened?" Neel stood up panickingly. Me and Nick burst out laughing. We had made a big moustache on his face with black marker. His nose was coloured with red while on his forehead it was written 'I am a loser' with colourful pens. On his one cheek there was a drop of water drawn like he is crying. "What happened ?" Ryan asked coming toword us.

"What was that sound ?" Jake asked

"I was sleeping" Alex said with a yarn. Seb and Tracey follow them down. They look at me and Nick. We both shared a look and burst out laughing again. They looked confused. Then the turned their head at Neel and burst out laughing too.

"What happened? Can anybody tell me why you all are laughing?" Neel asked in confusion.

"Dude, I never knew you could have look this fucking awesome" Ryan burst out. Jake took a pic in his phone.

"Yeah dude, nice makeup" Seb said laughingly.

"What? Why? What makeup? Why you took my pic?" Neel asked confused. When he found nobody is doing anything except laughing , he snatched the phone from Jake. He stood shocked seening the pic.

"Any girl would die to see you like this" Seb complimented him. Neel look at everybody with a forced anger but he himself can't able to hide his smile or I can say laugh. His eyes found me "KAT!!" He leaped toward me playfully. I made a mad run "Hey, it's cheating. Nick was also involved in this." I defended myself still running around the sofa to be safe from him.

"But you are the main culprit" he ran toward me. On getting a chance, I ran to my room. I pushed the door, there was a slight gap between the door and door frame from which Neel entered and at the same time I closed the door. Oh Shit !

I was about to run towards my bed but Neel grab my wrist pulling me towards him. I put a hand on his chest. He slowly slide his other hand around my waist pulling me towards him more. We locked eyes. "you think you can get rid of me?..." He asked huskily. His brown eyes focus on my eyes like he was searching my soul. His eyes flicker to my lips then again came back to My eyes. He leaned towards me "...but you can't" he whispered so close to my ear huskily that his breath on my ear send shiver in my body. He rested his forehead on mine. He then pulled back from me but I was frozed at the spot. He is winked at me and then got out of my room. I got back to my senses when he closed the door. What is happening to me? Why is he affecting me so much? I thought making my way towards the mirror. My eyes got fixed on my reflection. 'I am a loser' is printed on my forehead. "NEEL!!!"