CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG

Neel's POV:

"Ok" Nick agreed and ran to pick a movie. I followed him taking a seat on sofa. I bet he will choose a DVD between fast and furious series, final destination series, Avengers series or something like that.

"I will come back in five mins" Jake said and ran to his room with Nick's phone. God knows what he will do with that photo. "What movie is that kiddo ?" Alex asked.

"first of all, I am not a kid. Second, it's final destination 5" he replied." I am going to make some popcorns "I heard Kat.

We sat down on sofa starting from right Tracey and Nick sat on the side single seater sofa. While on left only Alex took the side single seater sofa. On the main middle sofa, four people can sit. So from right Jake then Ryan, then me and then Seb set.

"No place for Kat though" Jake commented.

"No problem, Neel's lap is still available" Ryan commented. As a result he received an elbow on his stomach by me "you should have said thank you to me but you are elbowing me" he answer dramatically with his hand on his chest. Before I could say something, I saw Kat entered the room with a big bowl of popcorn. She scan the room. Ryan cleared his throat to say something but before he opened his mouth she came in front of me and sat down on the floor.

"You don't have to sit on th-"

"Shh.." Kat cut Ryan "..I am very much comfortable here. Don't worry. Enjoy the movie "she said putting the bowl full of popcorn on her head Saying "popcorns".

We shifted attention to the TV occasionally taking popcorns. She had become are cute movable table. after sometime Nick got down and sat near Kat. She smiled at Nick and again shifted her gaze on movie. I can't help but felt jealous of Nick. After sometime, I find Jake on the floor beside Nick. So why not me? I slide down beside Kat as well. One by one everybody situated themselves on the floor except for Tracey. He was still on the sofa.

***

My eyes opened to some stirring and some sobbing and mumbling voice in my arm. I opened my eyes to see everybody was sleeping on the floor. The TV was off. Tracey was on the four seater sofa sleeping peacefully. Kat was in my arms cuddling with me. Nick's head was resting on her thigh while his legs were on Jake's lap. Jake's head was resting on Ryan's shoulder while this side, Seb was sleeping with his head resting on sofa. Alex was lying on the floor like he has no life, in other words lifeless.

"No please, go away" Kat mumbled in my arms. She had sweat droplets on her forehead. Her face depicts fear. "Please don't" she again mumbled. She was having a nightmare. "H-help" she mumbled again. Tears began to flow from her eyes.

"K-Kat wake up" I said softly to her touching her cheeks but now more tears started to flow. Whatever she was dreaming it must be very much frightening. "Please let me go" she whispered almost like begging. What is happening to her?

"Kat! wake up" I said, now more worried and more loudly patting her cheeks. "What happened?" Neck asked rubbing his eyes. "Please" Kat again begged in her dream. Nick suddenly came near her. " "Wh- Sis that's a dream, wake up" worry was dripping from his voice. Eventually everyone got up and surrounded Kat, watching her. Her mumbling stopped. Her breathing got heavy. Tears were still flowing from her eyes. She was shaking more and I was sitting there helpless with Kat in my arms. I have to wake her up.

"Kat, get up please, for me" I was becoming more anxious. Worry and desperation was dripping from my voice. Everyone looked at me. May be due to my words or due to my voice, I don't care. I can't take this anymore "Kat! Kat! Get up" I jerked her by her shoulder violently. Her eyes shot open. She sat up with heavy breathing. Her hand on her forehead still in shock of her dream.