IV

We waited a moment, watching as the trucks drove off into the woods looking for the fire, and when I looked over at Riley, to see if she was ready, she was already looking at me

We waited a moment, watching as the trucks drove off into the woods looking for the fire, and when I looked over at Riley, to see if she was ready, she was already looking at me. A swift nod later, and all four of us stepped out, weapons raised, and the people up on the wall froze. 

"Drop your weapons." I growled out, moving closer as they looked like they didn't know what they were doing. I glanced at Riley when she moved up to my side. She was holding her rifle out in front of her, with Dale nestled into her chest, a snarl painted across her face, glaring with fire in her eyes, and I don't think she's ever looked this strong. My eyes flashed back up to the wall when I noticed movement, and it was just the two people up there, putting their weapons down. 

"Where are they?" Riley growled out, shifting slightly so she was turned more to the side, shielding her son from their gaze. 

"Who?" The woman asked cautiously. 

"Three men, one Korean, two white rednecks, and a woman. Where are they?" She growled out again, and the cocking of her gun resounded out around us, and the two people froze. 

"Uh.... we... we don't know what you're talking about. We haven't seen anyone." They whimpered out, and I could tell Riley was about to lose it.

"They may not know. The Governor seemed to keep a lot of the goings on out of the public." Michonne said calmly, stepping up next to Riley, glancing between her and the two strangers. Riley didn't move for a minute. Glaring over at the people, before finally lowering her gun slightly. 

"Let us in. So we can look for them." Riley said pleadingly, and the people shared a look, before staring back down at us. 

"Fine... but, don't hurt us. Or anyone inside. Anyone that knows anything about whatever you're talking about left to take care of that fire. We have nothing to do with anything." The woman pleaded, and Riley nodded, so they glanced down at something, and the door started to open. 

Riley was manic

Riley was manic. She was running around like a crazy person. Searching through every building we passed. We lost Michonne a little bit ago, she went to search one building, and we haven't seen her since, but we didn't have time to wait for her. Riley wanted us to keep looking. We moved out of the next house, which was also empty, back into the street, and Dale just wouldn't stop crying. He had been for the past two houses. 

"Carl! Can you hold Dale? He won't stop crying and we still have some more buildings to check, and I just can't right now, I..." I cut her off, since she was becoming hysteric, and I didn't mind. 

"Hand him over." I said with a smile, and she didn't hesitate, lifting him out of the wrap, and handing him to me. She unwrapped the wrap while I held him, and then helped me put it on, and when it was on, I slipped Dale back into it. I held him while he cried, and Riley and Dad went into the next building, which looked weird, it had to be the oldest building in the town. 

I stayed outside on the street, rocking Dale. It took me a minute to quiet him down, but when he did, it was really silent for a good long time, and then the shouting started. It was coming from the gate, back where we came from, and when I spun around, clutching Dale to my chest, I saw them. The big trucks were coming back in, and the people up on the wall, who we had trusted not to do anything, were yelling to them that we were here, pointing in our direction. 

I locked my eyes on the man getting out of the truck, who was staring over at me. He was tall, blonde hair, and he had a large gun strapped to his back, and he was power-walking over here. I panicked, running to the door to the building that Dad and Riley had disappeared into, and when it was open, I felt relief flood my body. Riley had Maggie's arm wrapped around her shoulders, dragging her towards the door. Daryl was close behind her, bruises covering his face, but he could still walk. And Merle and Dad were behind them all, carrying a passed out Glenn between them. 

"We have to go. They're back." I said quickly, and all eyes snapped up to me. Daryl's were focused on Dale, and I could see the anger building in his eyes, but he didn't say anything, and everyone started running towards me. 

"Where can we go?" Merle asked breathlessly, when everyone was out of the building, and the large group of men with guns were started to speed walk towards us. 

"This way!" I called, sprinting in the other direction, towards the hole in the wall that they had built, that Michonne had pointed out to me when we were let in. 

I could hear feet pounding behind me, the loudest were from my group, who were following closely behind me, but there were more in the distance, coming from the large group of men dressed in military gear, holding large weapons, and then I couldn't hear the steps at all. 

They were being covered up. 

By the sound of gunshots and screams of fear. 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed these new POVs, I just wanted to write something a little different today. :)