XXIV

We've been inside Alexandria's walls for about a week

We've been inside Alexandria's walls for about a week. It's been a weird week I gotta say. 

Rick has been made into some kind of... police officer again I guess. He's supposed to be keeping the peace in here. Abraham is his right hand on that. 

Glenn, Tara and Noah were runners now. Or, well, Noah was a runner. They went out with Deanna's son, Aiden, and Nicholas. Noah and Aiden died on the first run they made out there. Nicholas' fault apparently, so Glenn's leading the runs now. 

Hershel is a doctor now, works with the hairdresser's husband. Maggie works with Deanna, doing political shit. Sasha works the walls with Merle, and Rosita has been helping on the wall, and in the stores I think, with the Alexandria woman down there. 

And Eugene has been working with Deanna's husband on the structures of the walls. Until two days ago, when Aaron offered me a job as a recruiter, to take over for his boyfriend, Eric, I didn't really have a job. I just kind of watched everyone here, and honestly I don't see it. 

I don't see how they're going to survive this. Most of them don't know the first thing about killing walkers. The walls went up just in time to keep them from learning. It kept them soft, and if the walls fall, none of them will survive. 

They need to be trained. And Rick and Abraham agree with me. We've tried talking to Deanna about it, but she won't hear it. She needs to see, needs to understand what will happen if walkers break through the gates. I mean, if they can't handle walkers, they definitely won't be able to handle humans. 

And we know there are groups around here, we've seen no people, but there is a suspicious lack of walker activity, which means they're being handled somehow, probably by another group, like how the Governor took care of the walkers in Georgia. 

Speaking of Georgia, we haven't seen hide or hair of Riley and Dale, or Carol for that matter. They have to be somewhere nearby, it just takes too long to move anywhere anymore, so they have to be close, somewhere around Georgia. But now that there's no way to communicate with anyone, the world feels a lot bigger. 

Honestly, I'm glad I haven't seen Carol since we threw her out. If I had seen her again... I don't think I could have stopped myself from killing her myself. 

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry this wasn't meant to be so short, but I had a break in between classes, so I decided to bust it out for you. I'll try and post something again tonight, but we'll see. I hope you liked the little bit you got!

Love you all!