Artist's Block (No Ship)

"Auuuuugh!"

A long, exasperated groan came from Roman's room, followed by a series of dull thuds. Like someone was punching something over and over, or running into something repeatedly.

"What's his problem?" Virgil asked, looking toward the door.

Patton, who was walking beside him, stopped. "Oh no, not again."

"What?" Virgil frowned.

Patton walked up to the creative side's bedroom door, and pushed it open. Virgil peered through the doorway, and saw a large cube, that looked like it was made of the CGI forcefield stuff that you see in movies. Inside the cube, was Roman, who was banging his head against the side repeatedly.

"Princey, what the..?" Virgil asked.

Roman just groaned again, and threw himself to the ground dramatically, his arms and legs splaying in every direction. "I can't even think anymore!"

"What's going on?" Virgil asked.

Patton sighed. "Artist's block. This happens sometimes."

Virgil ignored Roman's dragged out complaints and groans as he rolled around on the floor of the cube. "How long will it last?"

"Until Roman can think of a creative outlet that he and Thomas are passionate about." Patton turned to Roman. "You're doing great, kiddo!"

Roman just responded by letting out the loudest, longest, most dramatic ass sigh that Virgil had ever heard.

"Well, we'll leave you to it!" Patton said, before closing the door again.

Virgil swore he could feel Roman get more annoyed through the door.