Non-Sides Squad (No Ship)

"Slumber Party!"

Remy sashayed into the room, a venti iced caramel coffee with two pumps of espresso made with almond milk in his hand. (He was one of those bitches who had orders a mile long)

He was so pumped. Remy always looked forward to the once-a-month-sleepovers he had with his close group of friends. Remy grabbed a pillow off of the couch, and tossed it across the room. It hit a surprised Emile Picani square in the face. Sleep burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, Em." He said, pushing up his sunglasses. "You're too funny."

Emile pouted a little bit as he hugged the pillow close to his chest. He tucked himself further into his sleeping bag on the floor.

"I've only been here, like, fifteen minutes and I already want to die..." A voice said from around the corner.

"...of laughter! I missed you guys so much!" Misleading Compliments stepped out from the kitchen, a bowl of steaming popcorn in his hands. The group loved having sleepovers like they were a bunch of sixth-grade girls, giggling away into the late hours of the night in a circle with snacks and gossip. It was so immature, but so them.

"Missy, darling, I missed you too! We really should do this more." Remy said. "Did you find your way around the kitchen alright?" He asked, knowing that his kitchen wasn't the most... logically set up. He kind of tossed things in drawers wherever they fit.

"Yeah. The only problem was the bowl, which Pranks ended up finding in the oven?"

Remy smirked. "A little weird, I know. I guess I'm just quirky like that. Oh! Also, I brought you and the others all coffee, it's on the counter."

"Did I hear someone say coffee?" October piped up from his place on the couch, behind Remy. He pulled out one of his AirPods to signal that he was listening.

"Pumpkin Spice." Remy said with a nod.

"You know me so well." October said, standing and sauntering off to find his coffee, kissing Remy's cheek on his way by. September, who was October's twin brother, watched on with disbelief as he walked away. He'd been trying all evening to get October to socialize, and he'd been called to action by coffee.

October returned with everyone's drinks balanced in his hands in those little cardboard trays. He set them down on the floor, before retaking his place on the couch.

They were all here, the whole squad. Sleep, Picani, Pranks, Misleading Compliments, October, September, Brain, and Character.

"Come get in for a selfie, girls." Remy said, pulling out his phone. "I'm going to post it to the Instagram."

"Are you sure about that?" Emile asked nervously, thinking about how Thomas' followers would respond. "I don't know if they'd want to see us, especially since we're not... you know."

They'd all become friends after being cast out. They bonded over not making the final cut. They hadn't been good enough, apparently.

Of course, they were talking about the Sanders Sides.

Logan, Roman, and Patton had been characters in shorts just like a lot of the others had been. But they were chosen to be part of the Sanders Sides series, over them.

"I'm still upset about how Logic is just a rip-off of me." Brain said, matter-of-factly. "I was here first, teach."

"And we were the original brothers! Way before Roman and Remus!" September said, leaning on October's shoulder, which made October look like he wanted to punch something.

"I could have easily been a side!" Character said. "I could have been whatever Thomas wanted me to be."

"Let's be real." Pranks spoke up from his place on the floor, where he was now hogging all of the popcorn. "I was Deceit before Thomas even came up with him."

The others made noises of affirmation and agreement. Remy just lifted his phone up, and smiled into the camera, beckoning for all the others to get in closer. "There's no need to worry about that. We don't need Sanders Sides. We're our own group. The Non-Sides." He joked.

"But the audience likes the others better..." Picani said quietly.

"Oh, honey." Remy said as he took the picture.

"Everyone loves the underdogs."

Hahahaha this was terribly written. But I love this concept so much and I also love the Non-Sides. I included September and October just because I love them and I think they need more recognition. Same with Brain and Character. Anyway I just had this idea and I couldn't not write something about it so I'm sorry it's really bad but whatever. I'm operating on like two hours of sleep so forgive me lol.

Also thank you all for 20k reads!