•Chapter Sixteen•

Not a week later the filled moving truck came to a stop in front of Elena's house. Billy still couldn't believe that they'd move in together, with Max. He still couldn't believe that he now was away from his father's beatings.

Of course they got all the stuff when Neil was out, Neil didn't even knew that they were moving out. "It's happening, Billy." Elena smiled at the blonde one who stood beside her. She was so excited to be with him, finally. Billy didn't answer, only a big smile on his face.

Everyone they knew were there to help them and support them. Max' friends, the bunch of 13 year olds Billy grew to like, Jonathan, Nancy, Steve, Joyce and Hopper. "Let's do this!" Elena said enthusiastically, clapping her hands together loudly as the truck pulled up.

After approximately 3 hours of getting stuff out of the truck, bringing it into the house where the girls started to re-build the stuff, for example Max' bed, they were finally done. The room, which used to belong to Elena was empty, only Max' bed and two dressers in it, a closet was there too. "We'll make it a lot more prettier but this has to do for now." Elena smiled as she let her hand ran over the head red haired girl.

All of them gathered in the kitchen where Elena had made some food and had cold drinks. "Thank you guys for the help." Elena smiled at the group. "Always." Hopper said, nodding, smiling as he sipped on a beer and he didn't even want to ask where she got that from. "It's getting late, if you guys wanna go, it's fine." Elena smiled as she looked at the clock, seeing that it was already quite late. "We'll take care of the rest." Everyone agreed and nodded, not only because they wanted to leave but to give them the privacy to get used to living together.

After everyone left, Max had gone to her new room and Emilija to hers, leaving Billy and Elena alone in the living room. "I can't believe it." Billy sighed as realization finally hit him. "Honestly, I thought the only way I'd get out of that house was in a body bag." Elena frowned at the thought. "Now you're here. With me, Max and Emilija." Elena smiled brightly at him as she got up on her tippy toes, kissing him. "What did I do to deserve you?" Billy smiled as he pulled the girl close.

He seemed like he was drunk or high when he was with her, like he was fucking floating or some shit. He isn't the most poetic person but for her he would be.

"I love you." "I love you too." They both smiled into the kiss. "Gross." "Shut up, Max."

————

I know I know this is a very short chapter but I promise I'll make the next one longer to celebrate 5k readers! If you want to you can leave suggestions at how many words the next chapter should be!

Love u guys!