•Chapter Eighteen•

"You only have Sex like 2 times a month and he's okay with it?" Nancy asked, Jonathan's, Steve's and her mouth agape.

It's been two months since Elena came out to Billy. And just as he had said, they made compromises. He didn't pressure her into anything and she decided to have Sex with him, just not as often as a teenager couple would have.

"I'd die of horny-ness." Steve said shocked, looking at the Serbian girl. "I never would've thought that Billy would be okay with having sex two times a month. To my defense, he was a fuckboy before." Nancy said, munchin on some chips while leaning against Jonathan. "For us, sex is not the only thing you know. Besides that, we have two teenagers here too and I don't want them hearing us banging in the next room." She chuckled, leaning against her couch.

If she was honest, she still didn't like sex. She just tolerated it for the sake of her boyfriend and their relationship. But relationships mean sacrifices, for her it was sex and for him it was babysitting the bunch of 13 year olds, which he did right now.

"I honestly didn't even think you would date this long. It's been almost 7 months, I'm impressed." Jonathan said. "And the two waited 5 months before they had sex and you guys weren't even dating and still fucked!" Steve said, a glass of wine in his hands as he looked at Jonathan, making Elena laugh. "Steve, you literally fucked like the whole football team." "So what?"

"I am so done!" Billy groaned, as he opened the door, looking at his girlfriend and her friends sitting on her couch. "I'm done babe, I'm so done!" Billy said, trotting over to the couch, the teenager behind him giggling. He let himself fall onto the couch, his head laying on her thighs. "If I hear anymore D&D or this weird Suzie girl Dustin won't shut up about or El and Mike fighting, or seeing Lucas eating off Max' face, I'm gonna jump off the next cliff." He complained, taking her hand in his, placing a kiss onto her palm. "Aw, guys you really did wear him out!" Elena laughed, letting her fingers run through his golden locks, making Steve aww in the background. "And I swear to god, Will looks at me like he wants to fuck me." Billy said, looking quite disturbed. "I don't want to fuck you!" Will said, blushing like crazy. "Babe, who doesn't want to fuck you?" "True." "The fuck, Harrington?!"

"We have the house to ourselves, you know what that means." Billy smirked as he closed the door behind their guests and Max and Emilija. "Listening to music, getting drunk and eating as much as we want without being judged?" "Damn right that's what it means!"

And now they were in the living room, cranking their record player up and singing off key to Blondie's 'Call me'.

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from

They grinned at each other as they danced through the living room and Billy bursted our laughing as Elena intertwined their arms and drank as if they took shots, but they were drinking straight out of their bottles. Her wine and his whiskey.

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Both of them still couldn't comprehend everything that had happened, that they were living together and soon would be finished with school. And they still couldn't believe they were a couple for 7 months already.

Cover me with kisses, baby
Cover me with love
Roll me in designer sheets
I'll never get enough
Emotions come, I don't know why
Cover up love's alibi

Now Elena's slender arms were wrapped around the older's neck, singing the words quietly as they grinned at each other, and if someone had watched them they'd probably thought that they were insane.

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) oh love
When you're ready we can share the wine
Call me

Billy honestly never though that he could fall for someone so deeply and so hard as he did for Elena. He thought that he'd never end up with someone because of the way he is, but Elena had shown him how to be good and kind, something he had lost a long time ago. And he loved her so much for it, for making him better and for making him feel loved.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, he speaks the languages of love
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, amore, chiamami, chiamami
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, appelle-moi mon cherie, appelle-moi
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way
Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day-ay

And Elena couldn't believe that she was good enough for Billy. He loved her regardless of her flaws and her asexuality, he still supported her and loved her with every inch of love he's got left in his body. And Elena loves him for being the one that shows her the way when she seems to be lost in the dark and has no way out. And somehow he was her light in the dark.

Call me (call me) my love
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) for a ride
Call me, call me for some overtime
Call me (call me) my love
Call me, call me in a sweet design
Call me (call me), call me for your lover's lover's alibi
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me)
Oh, call me, oh, oh, ah
Call me (call me) my love
Call me, call me any, anytime