Taehyung, What The Fuck!

It had been a few weeks since Taehyung and I began talking. We didn't talk often because he was always busy, with what he wouldn't tell me. When we did talk, it was mindless chatter about our interests and our days.

For the past couple of weeks, Taehyung had seemed different. He seemed more distant and less talkative, and I was starting to get concerned.

Evie- Hey Tae

Taehyung- Hey Evie

Evie- Are you okay?

Taehyung- I'm fine

Evie- Okay... Are you sure?

read

He left me on read and didn't respond. Minutes passed to hours and hours passed to the whole day. I understood that he was almost always busy, but never before has he ignored me the whole day. I was worried, but I didn't know what to do. He was always quiet about what he did for a living and where he lived, so I had no way to find him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell asleep on the couch, phone in hand, when I heard someone lazily banging on the door. I looked at my phone, but still no response from Taehyung. I sighed and walked to the door, swinging it open and gasping at the sight.

"Hiiiiiii, Evieee," Taehyung slurred, stumbling past me into the dorm. As he stumbled past me, a whiff of alcohol met my nose.

"Taehyung what the fuck," I exclaimed.

He fell onto the couch and almost immediately fell asleep. I sighed and walked to my room, grabbing a blanket from the closet. I laid it over him and got him some ibuprofen and water. I placed them on the end table by the couch.

I didn't have to worry about Ava seeing him there since she was staying at Alec's tonight and she had classes in the morning so she wouldn't come home.

I left him on the couch and went to my room. I closed the door, changed into my pajamas, and laid in bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning. I woke up and rolled back over, trying to go back to sleep until I remember the man sleeping on my couch. I shot out of my bed and slipped on a hoodie and some slippers.

When I got to the living room, there was no one there. Taehyung was no longer sleeping on the couch, the blanket was folded neatly, and the ibuprofen was gone, along with the water. There was no note or anything, he was just gone without a trace.

Evie- Taehyung? Did you get home safe?

read

Evie- Taehyung? Are you ignoring me?

read

Evie- I don't know what I did but I'm sorry

read

Evie- I'll leave you alone now. I'm sorry...

read

I didn't know what I did. I was afraid I said something or did something that offended him last night. I don't know why he showed up at my dorm drunk off his ass last night. And now he is ignoring me.

I don't know why I care so much. We only met a couple of weeks ago and we have only seen each other twice in person. It doesn't matter. I'll just let him deal with his stuff until he's ready to talk, no matter how long it takes.