Chapter 2

For a majority of the book your not going to get Max's POV unless it doesn't contain spoilers...

Ross's POV

A week had passed since I began to work at the offices. I was starting to get used to everyone there along with my way around. I gingerly paused infront of the box room which sat only a few feet away from my office. The box room was an empty office where we kept all of our boxes from the fan mail. I grinned as a sudden idea struck me, I quickly grabbed a box and threw it on my head, luckily the box already had holes in it which worked perfectly as eyeholes. I walked out into the hallway to find Max, Tim, and Adam talking to one another by the editing cove. I quickly put my arms out before screaming, "Look out, it's a killer box!"

Adam jumped and started to scream playfully meanwhile Tim fell on his but laughing. Max just shook his head but I could see a faint smile resting on his face. As soon as Adam stopped screaming, he took the box off of my head and began to ruffle my hair. "We were just talking about a do not laugh video. If you want you can join the video?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed in excitment, as Adam smiled at me, "Let me just go get a couple of things ready!"

"I'll be outside of your office waiting." Adam agreed as he turned back around to talk to Max and Tim again. I quickly raced towards the office forgetting the box that sat in the middle of the hallway. As soon as I reached my office, I looked around until I grabbed a unicorn puppet that I've had since highschool. The vary same puppet that dragged me out of darktimes so I decided to name it something simple but fun, Sprinkles.

As I continued to look around, I finally felt as though I had enough items for the video: I quickly walked out of the room to only find Adam's face a couple of inches from mine. "S-SORRY ADAM!" I yelled as I took a few steps away from him.

"Its ok, I should of told you of my presence, anyways follow me!" Adam smiled as he led me down the hallway until we reached a living room looking area. "This is where we record for our channel, Office Antics. Anyways Max and Jin will be joining us for the video so go sit down while we wait for them." Adam spoke as Tim walked down the hallway with a camera.

I quickly threw my props behind a bin  before I situated myself on the couch. Tim was setingup the camera as Max walked in with Jin. Jin looked exactly how he did in highschool except for the fact that his eyes were a brighter shade of brown although he still wore purple.

"Ah, Ross it's good to see you again!" Jin smiled as he took a seat beside me. I smiled at him but my eyes remained on Max who spoke a few quick words with Adam before he sat on the far end of the couch. Adam quickly looked at the ginger tom with a smile before giving Tim a thumbs up to show that it's time to start the video.

"Hey guys Sky here and welcome to an IRL Try Not to Laugh; Try not to laugh has pretty simple-" as Adam continued his intro I began to space out, I finally stopped spacing out when he began to introduce us, "Anyways I'm joined with Jin the Bop, Maaaaaax, and ROSSSSSSSSSS!" 

"AAAAAAH!" I screamed, which made the three of them laugh, I smiled slightly as I watched the three of them fight over who would go in the center or who would make the person in the center laugh.

"Ross, your new to this so why don't you go in the center!" Adam suggested which made me frown quickly, I nodded before I got to my feet. The camera slid in my direction which made my stomach churn for a moment before I looked towards my friends. "How about, Max; you make him laugh,"

"I-me- ok." Max spoke as he quickly got up, he looked at me for a second before smiling, "Ok good Squire, I will need to ask of chu to turn around." Max spoke in a random British accent taking me by surprise, I quickly bit my lip knowing that I wanted to laugh. Max shot me a grin as  I quickly turned around to face the wall and behind me I heard shuffling. The shuffling continued until I heard Max's voice call for me to turn around once more.