Chapter 6

Max's POV

I sighed as I watched Ross walk away, did I scare him. I quickly realized that I was blushing and I growled at myself until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to find Adam standing right behind me, "Oh hey, Adam!" I yelped as I tried to maintain a small smile on my face.

 Adam got closer to my ear until I could feel his hot breath breathing down my neck, "Hey Max remember the deal, if you want to keep your side of the deal then follow me." I frowned as I glanced in the direction that Ross walked in, I know I need to continue with this deal, even if it killed me inside. 

"Fine," I sighed as Adam grabbed my arm and he began to pull me into his office, "Wait what, here? No Adam this is some mistake!" I yelled as soon as Adam shut the door, I could feel my stomach churning with anxiety as Adam grabbed ahold of the jacket that Ross gave to me.

"Oh come on Max, it'll only be an hour." Adam smirked at me as he began to lift my shirt until his warm hands pressed against my chest. Tears began to roll down my eyes as Adam got closer to me, No, no.. not again. I wanted to run but Adam had me pinned to the wall.

"Adam please, please not now!" I begged as I tried to blink away my tears. As I continued to cry this only made Adam laugh.

"It's apart of the deal Max." The deal... I sighed as I remembered the deal.

---------------------------------------------
 In high school Adam and Jin took me by surprise and shoved me against some lockers the day Ross stood up for me. However the two of them did not want to beat me up, they wanted something else from me. "Max I know you love Ross." Adam began, I knew I loved him, right from the first day I saw him. He did not notice me back then but I noticed him. I noticed his light brown hair that was almost blonde in the sunlight. "If you want I can keep it a secret however your going to have to pay a price."

"What's the price?" I asked grimly as I looked the two boys in the eye grimly. They both laughed before turning to look at me.

"You can either let us toy with you or we will do those things to Ross." Jin snarled at me as he took a step closer to me, I felt myself get on the brink of tears, I loved Ross but I also did not want to get caught in that situation. However I did not want to see anyone in that sitation more...

"Fine... I'll do it.." I whimpered as tears fell down my eyes, I could hear Adam and Jin laughing above me. 
------------------------------------------

Suddenly the room around me darkened until I was back in the room to find Adam who was still trying to get at my shirt. I awkwardly stared at him, to scared to say anything until from the corner of my eye I watched in horror as Ross ran inside. "Adam, leave him alone!" Ross screamed as he quickly yanked Adam from off of me, I quickly ran out of the room as Adam and Ross yelled at each other from behind me. I couldn't take it. I needed to run, I needed to run away from everything that I have kept a secret. From everything that I have seen.

I continued to run through the office, I heard some people call my name but I didn't care. I quickly rushed out of the doors and sat outside of the building. I looked up at the sky as I put my head in my arms, the only sound that I could hear was the sound of my shaky breath. I quickly looked up as I heard footsteps run towards me. I took in a deep breath as I tried to hide my anxiety and I turned around to find Ross and Adam rushing towards the door.

"Max are you ok! Adam told me everything about how you were crying over a comment and how Adam was trying to comfort you when he accidently put his hands on your chest instead of your shirt!" Ross explained, as Adam narrowed his eyes at me while nodding. I sighed as I looked up at the sky one last time before plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Y-yes Ross, that is exactly what happened. I'm sorry for over reacting I just get- jumpy." I lied as I glared at Adam, "Anyways Ross, we should really be heading home now!" I said quickly as I turned around to walk to the car but Ross stopped me.

"Wait, let me get Tim!" I sighed as I watched Ross race down the hallway to look for Tim, I glared at Adam one last time before I began to storm off towards our car, I don't care how many times Adam does it; as long as it's nowhere near Ross... I sighed quietly as I stood beside the car and I blinked away tears one last time before I got into the drivers seat.