Chapter 9

Max's POV

I blinked open my eyes to find myself laying inside of my bedroom. My clothing smelled heavily of alcohol which gave me the sence that I knocked out from drinking. I tiredly got out of bed before I walked over towards my closet where I pulled out another black turtleneck along with black pants. I gingerly walked out into the hallway to hear snoring coming from Tim's room along with music playing from Ross's.

I proceeded towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me, I threw my clothing onto the sink before I looked at my reflection, an exausted ginger looked back at me, bags hung under his eyes from long nights of having sleep deprivation. I gingerly rolled up my sleeves to look at my cuts, a few of the cuts stung but I didnt care all I cared about was the fact that I've pretty much ruined my life. Now I can't go around in short-sleeves unless I want people to see my scars- the scars that have deprived me from a happy life...

My hands rushed to my hair as I heard footsteps echoing down the hallway, I quickly turned on the shower as I sat on the side of the shower, I allowed myself to listen to the footsteps that most likely belonged to Ross, the footsteps paused infront of the bathroom before walking away. If I was drunk then did I give out anything of importance? Did I tell Ross I loved him? Did I tell anyone about Adam and Jin? The deal? I sighed before I shook my head to clear away the thoughts, I just need to get ready for whatever today brings I guess...

As I finnished my shower, I quickly pulled on my turtleneck and pants. I quickly stepped out of the bathroom but I felt my heart drop as I found Ross waiting for me outside the bathroom. "I-Uh- Hey Bud!" I planted a smile on my face but to my surprise Ross continued to frown at me, "Is something wrong?" I asked as I gingerly placed my hand on Ross's shoulder. Ross looked into my eyes before looking at the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me, Max?"

"I-what... what did I tell you?" I felt my heart drop in my chest as everything that I worried about him finding out echoed through my mind, oh no, did I tell Ross that I liked him! I took in a deep breath before facing Ross, "Ross, what is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me about Jin and Adam, about what they forced you to do? Why did you even do that for me, we were merely strangers when we met in highschool!" A tear rolled down Ross's cheek and I quickly embraced him in my arms. My third worst nightmare had just came true. I didnt want Ross to know any of that. I just wanted him to be happy. "A-and those scars on your wrist are from him!"

"Ross..." I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I let go of Ross. Tears continued to rain down from Ross's eyes and I gingerly reached forward to whipe away his tears, "I wanted you to be happy, if any of those things happened to you then, I just don't know what I would do to myself. I wanted you to lead a happy life, Ross..."

Ross looked up at me as he blinked away the rest of his tears, "You *Sniff* you baka... I would of at least been there to help you through it..."

"Can we talk about this somewhere else, before Tim wakes up I mean." I asked as Ross nodded his head in agreement, I quickly led Ross down to my room and I shut the door behind us. I watched Ross climb onto the foot of my bed before he grabbed one of my pillows and began to hug it. "Ross, I'm sorry that I've hid it from you but-" I sat beside him as I spoke but Ross quickly stopped me mid-sentence.

"But what Max! Max, if I'd of found out sooner I could of gotten you to therapy or perhaps Anti-depressants, I don't want this to happen to you. Your one of the few friends I have Max!" Ross whimpered quietly as I hesitantly pulled his head onto my chest. "Can I at least help you through the recovery process?"

I sighed as I looked down into Ross's light blue eyes, even staring into his eyes was enough for me to forget about everything but, I knew that I at least needed more help than that, "Yeah, how are we going to start it?"