Chapter 21

Max's POV

2 days have passed since Ross and me went to Bluejay studios to get interviwed and surprisingly Jess accepted us. I breathed in a sigh as I started to pack my computer bag- is this going to be good? What if its just like Skymedia all over again? A wirlwind of questions started to fill my head but I quickly shook them away before I flung my bag over my shoulder. No, this time will be different- this time I don't have to worry about the deal.

I proceeded to leave my room when I was inturupted by an arm grabbing ahold of my shoulders. I quickly turned my head to find Timtim resting his arm around my shoulder as he smiled down at me, "You and Ross have grown up so fast!"

"Shut up Tim! You know we lost our job- I..."

Tim shot me an enourmous smirk before looking down at his phone, "don't be a Mad Max- I was just joking; gee are you gonna be a Glad Max that I'm not working with you?"

"Tim, please thats getting annoying," I whined as Tim laughed from beside me.

"Ah, don't worry man- it was just a dare a veiwer wanted me to do; see theres the camera!" Tim yelled out as he pointed his arm infront of us and sure enough there it sat- a small camera. The camera itself was sitting on a table not to far from us hidden well from a flower vase that sat infront of it, but not blocking the lens. I frowned at the camera before looking back at Tim who was waving at the camera like an idiot.

"Whatever Tim- anyways has Ross left his room yet?"

"Yeah, actually he's in the living room waiting for you." Tim responded before he lifted up his camera and started to speak to it- but I couldn't hear him; my entire focus was on my heart that was bouncing on the walls of my ribcage. Tim looked over at me for a moment and shot me a quick frown- is it obvious how loud my heart is pounding? Can Tim hear my anxiety? No, Max you sound dumb; you just need to focus on the present!

I quickly relaxed my shoulders before proceeding down the hallway towards the living room where Ross sat on the couch. A box of items lay beside him as he scanned through his phone- as soon as I walked inside Ross looked up and shot me a dorkish grin. "Ready to head out?"

"Yeah I am bud," I agreed as Ross grabbed ahold of his items. I quickly grabbed the car keys and together we headed out towards the car; ready to face whatever was coming our way! Or at least we thought we were ready...

--------------

Hours passed until Ross and me finally made it to Bluejay's offices. The entire office was inside of a large building that was on the outskirts of Seattle. I smiled halfheartedly before grabbing my box, watching as Ross followed my movements and together we wandered aimlessly towards the building. "What do you think everyone will be like?" Ross asked breaking the silence that hung in the air between us. I quickly pushed open the door for him before turning to face him. 

I let out a long dragged sigh before shaking my head, "I honestly can't answer that question Ross- we don't even know who we're going to be working with yet."

"I know its just- do you think they will like us?"

"With you around, I'm sure they will bud." I replied, watching as the younger males eyes lit up for a second from my response. As soon as I noticed this we finally made it to the door of the office- I glanced over at Ross who was keenly looking around as though paranoid by an unknown user. I smirked before pushing open the door however as soon as the door was open ajar- Ross and me were suddenly hit by a storm of yelling.

"No- Aaron needs to die again! He dies every season Will: I need to keep up that streak!"

"Jessica you have to understand that the storyboard is getting-"

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled out, causing everyone to stop; Will and Jess who were in the middle of fighting paused midsentence and looked at us in shock. Jess grimly looked over at Will before giving Ross and me a bright smile. "Ok first of all, Ross and me are here. Second who the hell is Aaron!"

"Aaron is one of my characters in a roleplay series- gee Max, I'm at least glad that Ross watches them! like, he tells me good job every night!" Jessica retorted before folding her arms in outrage. 

Of course these two would be quarreling about the smallest things- hell if I gave them time the two of them could probably fight over the speed of snails and molasses. I let out a sigh before at the thought before shaking my head, "Sorry Jess, but now is not the time! Anyways- I may not know who he is but what I do know is that if you continue killing the character your fans will only get bored of how you constantly kill him instead of doing other things." 

As the room remained silent, I knew that everyone didn't dare to challenge me; but why? I'm just an equal who is stating facts. I turned to face Jess as I wrapped my free arm around Ross, "Now then- where will Ross and I be setting up!"

Credit:

Fall Out Boy- Irresistable