Ryan's Present

"He's totally going to fuck you."

"What?!" I shriek, and my voice echoes throughout the store. I'm pretty sure that I've gotten a few stares from some of the furs nearby, but that's small in comparison to what Sarah just said.

"Yep. Right in the ass," she says, nonchalant. The cat just hands me another top to try on, and I just snatch it away from her paws.

"Can you please not think of anything sexual that goes on between me and Ryan? Just for once? I'd really appreciate that." I add the top to my stack of clothes to try on, and with a frustrated sigh I go to ask for the key to the fitting room. When I get back, Sarah is impatiently tapping her foot.

"You make it sound like all I ever think about is sex." She gives me a look, the kind that a woman gives when you know you've fucked up. "I think a lot about your wellbeing, first of all. Second... your relationship status with Ryan-"

"Okay, I get it," I mutter, and I close the fitting room door behind me. I peel off my shirt and start trying on stuff, all while keeping conversation with Sarah. "Thank you for being so involved in my life, I really appreciate it."

"No problem, I like being nosy," Sarah replies cheerfully.

"I was being sarcastic."

"I wasn't."

"Anyway," I huff, attempting to put an end to that. "I just... wanna be open to anything that happens."

"But you wouldn't mind if he wanted to fuck you?" I can just feel her eyebrows waggling from behind the door.

"Sarah, we're in a public place, stop saying 'fuck'," I hiss. I slip on a tight shirt, and I automatically know it's too small for me. I might be able to pull off the tight shirt number if I had more muscles, but a guy can dream. I bet Ryan would look cute in a shirt like this.

"You know you want it," Sarah singsongs.

"I want you to shut it," I joke, lightly rapping on the door. She goes quietly immediately. "Besides, you didn't hear anything from him?"

She hums a "mmmm", and replies, "I just heard that he was gonna try and find a nice outfit today."

I try to think of what he might be planning based on that, but nothing comes to mind. "So... should I wear something nice?"

"Ooh, I've got an idea. Wait here," Sarah chuffs, and I hear the patter of feet scramble away.

I can't exactly leave, my pants are kind of down and they're trapping my ankles from moving anywhere farther than two inches in any direction.

It takes a few minutes for Sarah to come back, and it's a little awkward getting focused on changing instead of watching myself in the mirror. She stuffs a white button-up shirt through the small ass gap between the door and the floor, and I pick up up before dust collects on it.

"What's this?" I ask, holding it up for better view.

"Try it on," is all she says.

So I slip on the black tank top as an undershirt, and slide the button-up shirt on and... well, button it up. I stand and check myself out in the mirror, smoothing out the wrinkles carefully.

"How does it look?" Sarah asks from the other side of the door.

"Uh... I don't know..." I open the door and peek my head out, and say, "Here, just come in real quick." She slips inside the changing room, and I close the door behind her. I straighten out the creases in my shirt again, and show it off. "What do you think?"