5. Quirk Apprehension Test

It was the morning of Izuku's first day at U.A. His mother had gone to work and had trusted him to wake up on his own in time for school.

He didn't.

So we cut to Izuku running across rooftops because he's missed the train.

Izuku: Crap! How could I have been so foolish?!

His mind kept going to back to the other night. After getting beat up The Alpha, or Peter as he had so firmly told Izuku, he went home and the hologram letter that informed him of his acceptance into U.A came.

He dropped down the building he was running on and landed on all fours in front of U.A's main gate.

After running around for five minutes he finally found the class he was looking for.

Izuku: Ah! Class 1-A. Well, time to make an impression.

He opened the door anddd...

Izuku: Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya it's nice to meet you al-

?: Hey, get your feet off the table!

Bakugo: Oh, and why should I?

?: You're disrespecting those who came before us!

Bakugo: Just who do you think you are?

Iida: I am Tenya Iida, and I attended Somei Priv-

Bakugo: A Somei Elite huh?! No wonder you've got a stick so far up your ass!

The quarreling boys finally noticed Izuku who was standing at the doorway in silence. Iida immediately approached him.

Izuku: Oh, it's the guy with the glasses again. What is it now?

Iida: Izuku Midoriya was it? I apologise for how I acted towards you at the entrance exam. It seems as if you were the only one who knew the true purpose of it. I am Tenya Iida.

Izuku: ...Yeah I heard, and thanks!

Bakugo: Damn Deku!

Izuku sensed something behind him and immediately turned around and caught a hand.

Izuku: Oh? It's you!

The hand belonged to the girl he'd saved twice before and she had just been about to tap him on the shoulder.

Ochaco: Wow, nice reflexes! The way you took down that robot was really awesome, by the way!

Izuku: O-oH, it w-was nothing really aha!

He was a mess.

?: If you came here to make friends you might as well leave.

Bakugo: The hell is that?

A slug? No, just a thirty something looking man in a sleeping bag. He unzipped himself agonisingly slowly before speaking.

?: I am your homeroom teacher. Call me Mr. Aizawa. Now put these uniforms on and go outside. We're having a Quirk Apprehension Test.

All the students had lined up outside, awaiting further instructions.

Aizawa: Listen up. I want to see just how strong your Quirks are. Your Quirks will is just a part of determining your potential to be a hero.

So...

Whoever places last, will be expelled. Effective immediately.

The distraught faces of the class seemed to have put a shit-eating grin on Aizawa's face.

Aizawa: You.

Bakugo: Hm?

Aizawa: Bakugo, how far could you throw a softball in Junior High?