12. Go Beyond, PLUS ULTRA!

Izuku returned through the portal, only to see Shigaraki chase after Asui. Right as his hand reached her face, Aizawa ,who was being pinned down by the Nomu, erased his Quirk. The Nomu smashed his face down into the ground once more.

Asui: Midoriya, where did you go?

Izuku: I was warped again by the mist guy.

He turned his attention to Shigaraki, angry that he'd tried to hurt his classmate.

Izuku: I won't let you!

He threw a punch, which definitely connected. But it wasn't Shigaraki. The Nomu had jumped in the way and intercepted before swiftly breaking Izuku's arm, making him howl in pain.

Izuku: AHHHH...nrggh...my arm...
That'll take time to heal...

The Nomu was about to strike him down right there when the USJ doors forcibly burst open, revealing All Might in his muscular form. This time, he wasn't smiling.

All Might: Fear not. I AM HERE.

He removed his tie and quickly saved Aizawa, who looked like he was on the verge of death. Then in a second, all the remaining villains were on the ground. Izuku, Asui and Mineta had also been moved in a split second, almost as if they'd teleported.

All Might: Get to safety, heroes!

Izuku: All Might, wait! That thing...it's endurance is like nothing I've ever seen. You might not hold out long enough - Er! I mean-

All Might: Calm down, Young Midoriya. It will be alright.

Shigaraki: Not a chance. His ability is Shock Absorption. His sole purpose is to kill you!

All Might delivered a powerful Carolina Smash to the Nomu, but it did nothing.

All Might: Not even fazed...Alright then, how about this?!

He supplexed him as if he were a wrestler, but Kurogiri intervened using warps on their body while Nomu grabbed All Might's weak point.

Mineta: All Might is awesome

Izuku: Yeah...but his limit...

All Might remained in the same position until the gate started closing.

Izuku: He'll end up in half if this keeps going!

He ran to try and help All Might but Kurogiri manifested in front of him and Bakugo came to his aid.

Bakugo had successfully pinned him down by his neck armour and his signature smirk made its way onto his features.

Bakugo: Don't move bastard! You use the mist to cover your neck armour, 'cause it protects your physical body huh? Move and I'll blast you to smithereens!

Todoroki froze some of the Nomu's body, but it quickly broke off and regenerated its limbs. It then went after Bakugo yet All Might took the blow for him.

Thirteen: Students, move! Leave the rest to All Might.

The students ran to the nearest exit, with Aizawa in tow. Shigaraki looked impressed, but he was also displeased with the way things were going.

Shigaraki: Heroes. Nothing more than a plague, a cause of violence within the society we live in, yet they refuse to realise nor acknowledge it...

All Might: You say that, Villain...

He clutched his side and stood tall to face the Nomu.

All Might: But it is you who are problems in the world. There is no noble cause for your actions. So it becomes, my duty. My responsibility to right these wrongs, because I am...