27. Internship Time!

Izuku spent the next two days trying to contact the stranger, but he got no word back from them. There was a technique out there, that he had the potential to master and it excited him to no end.

His excitement may have gotten the better of him, as he hadn't kept the apartment as clean as his mother would have appreciated.

Izuku: I'll tidy up...soon.

U.A, THAT MORNING

Izuku: Iida. I heard the news about your brother, Ingenium. I'm so sorry.

Iida slammed his locker, rather hard before turning to Izuku and giving him a smile, albeit there was the lingering sadness in his eyes.

Iida: He's...recovering. But he'll be okay. Thank you.

The two rushed to class, where there was a buzz amongst all the students. Everyone was talking about being made public, because of the Sports Festival.

Kirishima: - and they recognised me, can you believe it!

Asui: Ribbit. I got noticed as well.

Kaminari: And you Midoriya?

Izuku: Huh?

Ashido: Were you recognised from the festival?

Izuku: Oh. Come to think of it, yeah. On the train here.

Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom and demanded for quiet.

1A: YOU'RE BANDAGES ARE GONE, SIR!

Aizawa: Yeah. Anyway, today's class will be on Informatics.

The entire class groaned. Having come back from the Sports Festival, they were hoping for something more interesting.

Aizawa: Relax, you'll be picking your code names, for when you're out in the field. The purpose of this is for when you get your licenses, and because of the draft picks, as a result of the festival.

Kaminari: Man... Bakugo and Todoroki got so many offers for their internships...

Jiro: Sooo, Todoroki has more than Bakugo?

Izuku: Wonder why that is.

Bakugo: THEY'RE SCARED, DAMMIT!

Todoroki: All these offers...and it's because of my father.

Uraraka shook Iida fervently, excited that they had received offers.

Izuku, upon realising he hadn't received any, snapped his pencil in half and stood up.

Izuku: What? Why don't I have any offers? Even Sero got offers!

Sero: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

Bakugo: HAH! DEKU, GOT NO OFFERS, HUH?

Izuku grabbed his medal and shoved it further in his mouth, causing him to choke. The two looked like they were about to fight, before Aizawa stopped the two.

Aizawa: That's enough. I don't want to shut you down Midoriya, but it's likely because they worry about your...tendencies to lose control.

Izuku dropped back into his seat, and argued no further.

Izuku: Aw crap, he's right. No one wants to take a ticking time bomb under their wing.

Aizawa: You'll spend a week interning with Pros. Anyway, here's Midnight.

The R-Rated Hero, entered the classroom, and received the glances and murmur she typically does.

The class were given canvasses and it seemed like some people must've had their hero names thought out for a while now. Everyone was so...sure.