41. Hell Breaks Loose.

Pixie-Bob: Soooo, what exactly is happening here?

Mandalay: Angry kid over there is Bakugo. He's expanding sweat glands by putting his hands in boiling water. Hopefully he'll be able to fire off large-scale explosions.

Pixie-Bob: Yikes?

Mandalay: Endeavour's kid, Todoroki, is alternating between fire and ice in that tub to regulate its temperature. It'll help his body get used to it too.

Mandalay: There's Hanta Sero, who's producing a lot of tape, so he can increase strength and capacity.

Pixie-Bob: Kirishima and Ojiro are training together?

Mandalay: The former is using his Hardening Quirk and taking blows from Ojiro's tail in order to increase durability, the same is for Ojiro against Kirishima.

Pixie-Bob: I'm gonna guess Kaminari over there is trying to endure higher levels of electricity...

Mandalay: Crazy. How could you tell?

Pixie-Bob: Aw, look at Koda screaming over there. Is he trying to become less shy?

Mandalay: W-Well, sure? It's more about building his vocal cords with exercises. As for Aoyama over there...

Pixie-Bob: Uncomfortable?

Mandalay: Very. He's trying to increase the range of his navel laser, I believe. Iida is running long distances to increase strength and stamina, while Uraraka floats in a rolling ball, training to decrease nausea and increase her Quirk's potential.

Jirou and Ashido are over there beating up a rock. While Jirou is trying to strengthen her Jacks, Ashido is spraying acid to increase skin durability. Yaoyorozu and Sato are eating together. The latter is working out to power up his Quirk, while the former creates with hers to shorten usage time.

Pixie-Bob: Are those two playing hide and seek?

Mandalay: Something like that. Shoji is using Dupli-Arms to locate Hagakure, while she tries to hide her presence. Mineta is-

Mineta: IT HURTS! PLEASE! I'LL NEVER BE PERVY AGAIN, AIZAWA-SENSEI!

Mandalay: Ahem. Tearing the "balls" out of his hair. Oh, and Asui is strengthening her tongue and body by scaling the mountain.

 Oh, and Asui is strengthening her tongue and body by scaling the mountain

Aizawa: Keep at it, Mineta. You're doing great. How did this kid pass the Entrance Exam?

Aizawa groaned and turned his attention to two similar training facilities.

Aizawa: For those two...it's all about control.

Tokoyami was in a dark cave, letting Dark Shadow go berserk. The idea is to try to keep him in control. But how was Midoriya's training? Well...

Izuku: One more and it'll be a complete card tower. Carefully...

Every movement was so slow. Izuku was sweating profusely, trying to maintain his composure at all times. He placed the final card, and silently prayed that it wouldn't fall apart. This task was all about concentration while under the effects of the Moon and by far was the most tense.