~17~

I woke with a start, confused by ther unfamiliar location. Oh yeah. Groaning a bit, I sat up, my feet hitting the floor. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table, checking to see if there was anything. To my surprise, I had a text sent at 1am. What was Logan doing up at 1? Then again, it's 4 right now and I'm up. I unlocked my phone to read the full thing.

Anxiety,
It didn't occur to me until now that wherever you are, you undoubtedly have your phone. So, I figured it best to send a text.

Patton is worried about you, as to be expected, since you have just disappeared. I am unsure how Roman is doing, as he has not come out of his room since we realised your absence. If you do not wish to come back, I at least implore you to let is know you are okay so Patton doesn't die of worry (figuratively, of course.)

Anyway, that is all. If I get no response, I'll be forced to search for you. Goodbye.

Leave it to Logan to send such a formal text. But what did it say? He's gonna start looking for me? Let him. Even if he figures out you're in the dark sides place, he has no idea how to get here. Even brainiac can't find the door. But what if he does? Should I just respond saying I'm good? Or just leave it? I tried to calm down, debating my options as I left to get some water.

Grabbing a bottle from the fridge, I was caught up in my thoughts. I didn't even notice Remy right behind me until I walked straight into him.

"Woah, you okay Virge?" He said, sticking out a hand to help me up.

"Yeah, thanks."

"What's bugging you?" He took a sip from his latest Starbucks drink.

I sighed, not having the energy to explain. Instead, I held out my phone, allowing him to read the screen. After a few moments, he spoke.

"Yikes. Whatcha gonna do about that?"

"I don't know." I plopped down on the couch. "You think he'd be able to find me?"

"I'm not sure. They haven't found their way over here yet. But I mean, they haven't exactly tried."

"Roman has. He's looked all over so next time him and Remus met it wouldn't be in his room."

"Well, that's a good sign right there. I mean, what better motivation than keeping Remus away from your stuff?" He joked, but I only sighed.

"You think Patton's actually worried?"

"I don't know, dude. I mean, its dad guy. He worries about plants. Seeing as you're his adopted son, the level of unease is probably up there."

"I'm not his adopted son."

He tilted his sunglasses, giving me a look. I sighed. "What do I do?"

"That's up to you, sweetie. Cabinet Battle #1, 3:28 to 3:30." With that, he turned and left, sipping his drink through the straw. I groaned, pulling up Hamilton on my phone. I decided I didn't want to listen to the whole song, instead skipping to the time stamp. "Figure it out, Alexander." Figures. Only Remy would tell me that in the most extra way possible. Roman would do that too. Fair point.

I fell back on the couch. I had some serious thinking to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry its been a while. Turns out totally putting off my 1,500 page summer reading, 20 questions, and 6 page math packet until the last week and a half was a bad idea. I basically worked nonstop on that, and only finished at 6pm yesterday. Figured I'd just wait till today to update. So, next part should come on Friday. Hopefully I'm not wrong this time  : )