What Comes Next?

Hamilton reference intended. 

But, here we are. The end of the story. And the first one I've ever seen all the way through.

I can't tell you how proud I am to even be here right now, and how grateful I am to each reader to come through here. I mean, 1,200 READS? I can't believe that number. Thank you to everyone who took the time to do anything, whether commenting or voting, or just reading through the words. 

As to the next step, I've got another story in the works. I want to get it figured out though, and do some story boarding before I just start posting parts. I hate the idea of being inactive though, so, I'm doing what probably most writers do. 

Oneshot book time!

The first piece will be posted sometime this week, and weekly updates will continue from there, or even more frequently depending on how things go[Update: the book is out! Check it out if you wanna]. When the new story starts, both will be updated simultaneously, and I'll probably publish a schedule. 

Until then, this'll probably be the last update to make it's way into this book. I just want to thank you all for reading and inspiring me to take up writing as more than just the odd thing to every now and then.

Oh, and one more thing. A special thanks to Pawsome_Patton for helping me every step of this journey. This book wouldn't have even been started if it wasn't for them, and I never would have come close to finishing if it wasn't for their help. 

Anyway, that's gonna be it for the last ever update of Forever Lies. Gosh, it's weird saying that. But, I hope you've all enjoyed and I'll see you along in the next story. 

Signing off,

Dna