Homestuck?

((Okay so if you haven't read HoMeStUcK you can just skip this. If not! Enjoy! ^~^

Oh and if you can't see the photo it says...

The color of the closet object to you is your blood color (not including black or white) the last object you touched not including your computer is your strife specibi now. The last anime you interacted with is now your Lusus.))

America; hey um guys the writer is making us do this.

Japan: what is it america?

America: well we are now trolls from this thing called "hOmEsTuCk" and the color closet to you is your blood color but it can't be black or white. Um... The last item you touched is now your....Um....Uh....what.....?

England: let me see.

America: shows picture.

England: oh okay so each of us has to say the color of the closet object to us, the last item you touched and the last animal you interacted with.

America: awesome! I'll go first! The closet color is... *looks around* red. Dude a cheeseburger was totally the last item I touched and my eagle.

England: I'll go... The color is blue. One of my amazing scones! And lastly flying mint bunny!

Francis: I'll go now~ the color next to me is pink~ a rose~ and a bunny~

Italy: mine are pasta. Pasta. And pasta! Germany you go!

Germany: fine... My color is purple, my object is a gun, and my animal is Italy.

Japan; shourd I go?

Germany: Vhy not?

Japan: o-okay... Well my color is magenta, my object is... Um.... My jacket? And the animal is a baby panda.

China; I'll go aru! Okay so my color is yellow! My object is a leaf and my animal is a panda!

Russia; orange, pipe, and Belarus da?

Russia: writer you go.

Writer: okay! The color is purple! My object is a rope, and my animal is a horse!

Countries: well bye!

Countries: hey jinx!

Countries; Shop that!

Countries: no!

Countless: yes!

Writer: shut up!

Countries:sorry.

Weiter: *smiles* bye!.