New Friends•

Some of the chapters will have new scenes also

"Close your eyes Naomi." Vincenzo laughed. "You could just murder me away from my friends and family I must be alert." She joked.

"Come on we have been on 10 dates I'm sure if I was a killer I would've done it by now." He pinched her.

Naomi giggled. "Okay open your eyes." Vincenzo let his hands down. Naomi stared at the Picnic in front of her. "Vincenzo this is so beautiful!" Naomi gasped.

He laid out a large blanket, roses and multiple baskets and bottles of wine. "Happy 4 months." He smiled.

Naomi couldn't wipe the smile off her face. Vincenzo took her hand and sat her down. "You like it?" Naomi grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. "I love it!"

"I love you." Vincenzo whispered making her stop and look at him. "You what?" She said breathlessly. "I love you Naomi. I have for a long time." His ears growing red.

Naomi felt her eyes water. "Vincenzo-"

"And you don't have to say it back I hope you know that I just wanted-"

Naomi cut him off but kissing him again. "I love you too Vince. So much. I love you baby."

Vincenzo smiled. "It was by lucky chance I found you." Naomi grinned. She was so lucky. He really loved her.

"Oh my goodness." Naomi sighed as the masseuse dung his hands into her calves.
She and the girls were currently in chairs with face masks getting foot and leg massages, after being cleaned, exfoliated and receiving back massages.

She finally began to feel herself wind down and relax. It was a good feeling. She's been uptight since she got here. To just sit down and be taken care of was a luxury she didn't know she needed.

It took her mind off of all the hurtful feelings she has. She didn't know how long she could last here. She was really trying to make it out of the trip solid. But Vincenzo was not making this easy for her. She wished sometimes that he would just find someone to take his attention off of her. Other times that thought made her sick to her stomach.

So right now she took the moment to just shut up and close her eyes. She was going to be just fine.

"This is heavenly." Aziza groaned. Naomi nodded in agreement. It really did feel good. "Are you enjoying it Samira?" Naomi asked but got no response.

"Vuoi una ricarica sui tuoi bicchieri di vino?" The masseuse asked politely.

(Would you like a refill on your glasses of wine?)

"No grazie." Naomi smiled. "Sam are you enjoying it?" Aziza re-asked. Samira didn't respond and Aziza shrugged before snuggling back in her spot.

Naomi just watched Samira sleeping in the chair she had a strong feeling she was pregnant and she just needed to relay it to someone. Who better than her best friend?

"Aziza?" She nudged her awake. Z groaned from being disrupted as she opened her eyes. "Yes?"

"Samira said she hasn't gotten her period in three months." She whispered. "Sam has irregular periods. She can go four months tops without one." Aziza yawned waving her off so she could go back to sleep.