New Ending•

6 months later in life changes a lot of things. Something you like some things you don't like.

Friends change and relationships change. What's meant to be, always happens. But a good family always stays consistent. However something's do stay the same. And Vincenzo was lucky to experience it for himself.

Naomi's love for him no matter how many difficulties they went through, never ever went away and his for her didn't either.

She was dressed in a white sundress her locs past her shoulders and her bump was round poking forward. She had her old wedding ring and engagement ring back on her finger. But they were modified. To promote a new beginning for their family. With no more secrets.

My Enzo,
We have had quite the story. But honestly even with all the pain and regrets I don't think there is anyone who I could ever love more than you. You have been my biggest supporter. My best friend. And you make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world. You have such a beautiful heart. You are giving and kind and everything I want to see in our son as he grows up. You are an amazing father and a loyal friend and brother. It will never be easy but Vincenzo with you it's pretty much always going to be worth it. I love you so much and I'm ready to truly do this crazy life with you forever.

Naomi smiled at Vincenzo holding his hands tightly. Looking into his eyes with hope and content that this is what she wanted and this was what was meant to happen. Leonardo perched up on his fathers hip very pleased to be there. To have a family.

My Nao,
I don't know what I would do if I didn't get this second chance at true love and the life I always wanted with you. You are more than special you are irreplaceable. An amazing mother and the perfect wife. I have hurt you so much in ways I thought we're not repairable. But you took me in all my brokenness and found it in your heart to forgive me. To love me. To give me more than just a second chance. You gave me a fulfilling and promising future. And I will not blow this opportunity of a life time to love you immensely until death.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss your bride. Again." Vincenzo smiled and leaned down to kiss his wife. Finally. He finally got his happy ending.

He leaned her back gently to deepen the kiss making her laugh. But she kissed him back just as passionately. She was so happy.

They decided to elope and have their wedding in private but rejoin their family after for a reception. Naomi opted for a joint reception for she and Vincenzo but also for Jovani and Samira to celebrate too since they never got one.

Her parents were at the venue as well as his family and their friends. But they wanted this private promise to each other. This time without the grandeur just the love and the truth.

"I love you Mrs. Giordano." Vincenzo smiled against her lips. "I love you too." She giggled. It felt good to finally be happy again. And Vincenzo felt relief that he no longer had to hide who he was and what he did. And his life didn't hold him back from who he really wanted. He lost her once and he'd be damned if he lost her again.

"Do we have to go? I'm okay with just going straight to our honeymoon." He grinned cheekily pulling her closer. Naomi scoffed rolling her eyes. "Down boy we need to celebrate with our families first. Then we can celebrate together tonight." She bit his bottom lip.

Vincenzo groaned in distress. "You're killing me." She smirked. "You can wait. It's the anticipation that's fun remember." He waved her off. Both parents happy Leonardo barely listened to any of their conversation.

"Leo baby you ready for cake?" Naomi smiled to her son. Leo looked at her and at his dad and nodded with a little grin. All he really heard was cake and he was all in.