New Rules•

Vincenzo woke up earlier than usual this morning to get a chance to run into Naomi

Vincenzo woke up earlier than usual this morning to get a chance to run into Naomi. She's been staying over Jovani's place with Samira to avoid him. It's been driving him mad.

He tried so hard to catch her but Naomi someone was always one step ahead of him. She knew him too well. But he knew her too so she wasn't safe to escape confrontation.

The past few days Naomi has ducked in and out without so much as a word for him. Maybe a Goodnight or hello. Because even that was scarce.

Time window was closing in on their proceedings and Vincenzo needed to do what ever he could to stop it. He wasn't ready and he would never be ready and he needed her to see she wasn't ready either.

He knew they loved each other and they could fix it. He just knew they could. This wasn't going to end like this.

He waited in the living area for her to sneak down the stairs like she always did. And he didn't have to wait long. Naomi came down the stairs with some clothes packed for Samira's. Vincenzo placed his glass down on the table the noise making Naomi jump.

"Good morning." He spoke in a non friendly way. Naomi raised a brow. "What are you doing up?" She countered. "Waiting for you." He admitted.

Naomi looked away from him. "Well Samira is waiting for me." Vincenzo stood up and walked closer to her. "She can wait a little more. We need to talk."

Naomi gulped. Vince was being so serious. Who the hell was this man? She clearly had no idea anymore. He looked at her blankly and expectantly at the same time. He unnerved her. "About what Vince?" She had to tilt her head to look at him. It annoyed her that he was so tall.

"Us Naomi." He lowered his voice. It almost made her weak in the knees but Naomi didn't care.

"In less than 6 months there is no us." She spoke quietly as she opened the door but Vincenzo closed it right back. Naomi turned around only to be pressed against her husbands chest. Her heart was racing.

"Don't say things like that Nao." He cupped her jaw. Naomi let out a shaky breath. "Vincenzo I should go."

"We need to talk." He insisted. "And I need to leave." She argued. They were so close together.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He almost begged. "Why won't you just let me go." She spoke back softly.

"Because I can't...I love you Naomi. And I know you still love me. So I can't let you leave." He cupped her face.

"Vincenzo you can't stop me from leaving. We both made choices that play a part in that. I'm leaving." She was convincing he'd give her that.

But it only convinced him for a second because neither one made the move to leave. Vincenzo lowered his head slowly waiting to see what she would do. "Vince-"