New Conflict•

Another failed meeting with the judge. And another failed attempt at proving to Vincenzo this was what she really wanted. And it was something she wanted. But at the same time.... It wasn't.

Naomi found her self staring outside her hotel window. She only could stay here a little longer. She planned on 3 days just for proceedings. She but then she committed to staying for the wedding so her stay was extended.

Sweet Samira. Naomi couldn't say no. The girl and her grew so attached that Naomi decided she was just going to stay for the wedding. She was a bridesmaid. She didn't know how well she could handle it. She would be forced to near the family that completely turned a blind eye to the lies Vincenzo has scavenged up. The awful fate handed to her.

She would never live that pain down. That gut wrenching pain of losing her baby. Of her stomach being cut open from the emergency C-sections. She was scared and alone because Vince wasn't around for hours.

Her mother and father were equally petrified as they were devastated when they got that phone call that their daughter had an explosive placed in her car. How she managed not to get severe burns baffled her. How she managed to survive was only God.

She remembers having to play dead when she saw the men in the car behind her come to check and see if she was alive. They had large guns and nudged her with it. They were going to shoot her before they heard other cars come by. Naomi couldn't even remember where they disappeared to.

She remembers the panic in her saviors' voices. They kept crying Donna or Signora Giordano. Naomi couldn't hear too well but that's what she thought they were saying. She tried to tell them her name was Naomi and not Donna but she fell unconscious.

If only she knew then what she knew now.

Her parents definitely wanted her to cut ties with the whole entire family but sweet Samira. The girl was so persistent. She only had a few lady friends. And she was extremely grateful Naomi set she and Jovani up again. Naomi knew that this would be really difficult especially because she wasn't speaking to Jovani either.

It was just too hard and she needed time to be away. She didn't want to deal with it. She didn't want to think about the accident but that's all she could do. Remember. Cry. Rage.

She sighed shivering at the horrible memory before she took off her shirt and walked to the mirror. She looked at her reflection seeing the stretch marks and the scar from the emergency C-section.

Aliana Marie Giordano.

She remembered when Vince would wrap his arms around her and talk to Ali as she looked in the mirror. She remembered when her baby would kick her all night. So excited to get to experience the world. She was so close...she was so so close.

Naomi took a shaky breath placing her hand on her stomach. Her eyes welled with tears. She began to hyperventilate as they raced down her face. Her baby...

She lost her baby...

The memories. Vincenzo. The doctors appointments. Her baby shower. Her wedding. It all flew by.

"My Nao I'm more than honored to take you as my wife." Vincenzo pulled her veil back. Naomi smiled with nothing in her chest telling her being with him was wrong.

It felt like she found her soulmate. The man who would complement her in the best way.
Her forever had just begun.

Knock knock