New Courage•

Gianni was terrified. He may never show it in front of his children but he was so so scared. He had never expected to be put in a position like this. To have to go get one of his children before someone else has the chance to kill them.

Gianni was so scared. His Vincenzo his precious boy was out of his reach. He can do the mafia dance he knows what the life entails and he can handle it but still. He is a father before anything. And when your child is in danger it's like you're being choked in fear.

You can't sleep you can't breathe. You can't even think. Jolene hasnt slept with him she goes to Vincenzo's old room and sits in there.

Gianni didn't want to except that he was going to lose his son. He wasn't going to lose him he refused to lose him.

Gianni worked hard mapping out places he could be with his men. Jovani was a big help. Gianni could tell all his children were very unsettled. Vincenzo was the one who held everything together. Vincenzo always pulled through even when things fell through for him Vincenzo never ever gave up on anything.

And to see him surrender himself for his sister so easily and now not to know where he is? It was very uncomfortable and devastating. But Gianni had figured out a place where they could be keeping him in Sicily and it was not Catania. It was Trapani. A further commute but Gianni and his kids ventured out.

They were all silent when they weren't planning things. All of them terrified as to what came next. Was Vincenzo going to make it? What condition would they find him in?

They all sat in the car looking out the windows. Donatello couldn't stop shaking his leg. Iris keeps locking and unlocking her gun. And Jovani keeps clenching and unclenching his fists.

Gianni took Jovani's hand in his and squeezed it without looking at the boy and Jovani squeezed back. "We are going to get him home." He assured them.

And then they were there. Ocean front building in Trapani, Sicily. The four of them parked a few blocks away and made their commute in silence. Not many people were about at 3:15 AM and they were not going to cause a scene.

"Like I said before only kill who you must but be quiet about it." Gianni instructed his children. This would be their first real family mission. Gianni hated that. He never wanted his children at risk. But they weren't going to let their father do this without them. They were going to get their brother together.

"Wait for that window to get shot before coming in." Gianni told the other 10 men in attendance. They nodded staying far out of the view of the gate. Gianni nodded at his kids and they nodded back. And the Giordano's were on their way.

They all moved in to the door. There were 8 locks on it causing Donatello to curse. "Sh*t. This is pretty secure." Gianni looked at it before looking to his daughter. She looked so much like Jolene in the moment and it made him smile a little. His little assassin.

"Iris." Gianni ordered. Iris pulled her hair into a ponytail and took out her tiny blade and Bobby pin.

Iris began working the locks with the men kept post incase someone rolled up on them. "How's it going Ris?"

"Five done." She responded. A few minutes later the sound of the door opening caught them off guard.

Iris smirked and walked inside. "I do not know how she is so good at that." Jovani shook his head.