New Problems•

Two full weeks.

Two weeks Have gone by.

Vincenzo felt bad because Naomi was stuck somewhere she didn't want to be. But it was better than the last time. She was keep herself occupied doing things.

She barely looked at him and barely talked to him. She couldn't even if she wanted to. Staying far away from him was probably helping her. Vincenzo didn't even have tim to focus on her solely because of his family and responsibilities.

But he still watched her and looked for her. And he was going to deal with it soon. He knew he could not convince her to stay. But still he needed to talk to her. He wanted to talk to her. She deserved that much.

She's been working around the clock on opposite times as him to watch Jovani and watch Samira and watch Alessio and Aziza. It was stressful but they all were doing their part.

Vincenzo was in charge of getting any updates on Samira. If the kids died Vincenzo was written to be the first to hear. He didn't want Jovani to be the first one to know.

Speaking of him, in all honesty he smelt terrible. He hasn't left the hospital. They have tried day after day. He passed out from not eating. Even when people brought him food he wouldn't eat it.

It took the threat from Vince to sedate and force feed him if he didn't eat. It was scary seeing Jovani so weak and helpless that was not who he was.

Jovani was more than heartbroken. Jovani was losing it. Something about watching the person you've been in love with literally your whole life get shot and progressively die in front of you really does something to your head.

Vincenzo knew the doctors were doing everything they could to keep Samira and their children alive. One of the kids wasn't doing so well. Vincenzo worried about it because if came that time to remove them for the sake of Samira it's what Jovani had requested and they would deal with the repercussions. And even though his brother asked Vince knew it was going to hurt him until the end of time.

Vincenzo was starting to pick up a pattern. Catalanos had went after Naomi when she was pregnant and now they go after Jovani's wife who also just so happens to be pregnant? Were they just trying to hurt the family or were they trying to eliminate the potential for any heirs to step in after them?

It was a possibility but also a shot in the dark he had to dig more.

It was hard for Vince. He's the oldest and his whole life he's spent it taking care of his siblings. Especially Jovani. So knowing he could do nothing but pray was hard.

He couldn't stand passing by her room to see his brother resting his head carefully on her bump and crying. He couldn't stand seeing Alessio in that hospital bed. He couldn't stand that sunken look in Iris's face. And he couldn't stand the fear, sadness and regret all over his own wife.

For Jovani and everyone's sake, Vince made sure he got on top of whatever he could to stop this before it escalated further.

Vince stayed with Jovani as much as he could. But he had a job to do and that was to end this threat now.

The Catalano family was in hiding. Vincenzo had everyone bust into their businesses to find those f*ckers but they ran. Vincenzo knew they had to have run to Sicily. That wasn't going to be an over night rushed thing. He needed time, he needed a good plan.

A family of disgusting cowards. Break the rules of the elders by firing at a wedding and then go flee from the consequences? Cowards. Spineless. Vincenzo was disgusted. He was angry. And there was going to be hell to pay.